Rebecca

Hijack this Thread

Because this thread is random, it's virtually unhijackable. It's boring in here today, and if I'm gonna get through the next 1.5 hours, I've gotta do something about it.

I don't know about you, but I'm sometimes more productive while postwhoring. It's like I justify the guilt of hanging around here by working harder between posts. Weird. Anyone else?

Freaks. 1932. Black and white. Real circus freak cast. Saw it last night. It's odd to say the least. Creepy, funny, sad, and moralistic. Try it out if you get Netflix - it's only about an hour long.

I'M WORKING OUT!!! HOORAY for me!! I finally peeled my fat lazy ass off the couch! I already have more energy! GOooooo endorphines! B|

A woman found a dead baby turtle in her can of Folgers. They said it was because of Katrina. She's keeping her new 'pet'. :|

This is the time of year to live in Houston. It's freaking beautiful!! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Because this thread is random, it's virtually unhijackable. It's boring in here today, and if I'm gonna get through the next 1.5 hours, I've gotta do something about it.

I don't know about you, but I'm sometimes more productive while postwhoring. It's like I justify the guilt of hanging around here by working harder between posts. Weird. Anyone else?

Freaks. 1932. Black and white. Real circus freak cast. Saw it last night. It's odd to say the least. Creepy, funny, sad, and moralistic. Try it out if you get Netflix - it's only about an hour long.

I'M WORKING OUT!!! HOORAY for me!! I finally peeled my fat lazy ass off the couch! I already have more energy! GOooooo endorphines! B|

A woman found a dead baby turtle in her can of Folgers. They said it was because of Katrina. She's keeping her new 'pet'. :|

This is the time of year to live in Houston. It's freaking beautiful!! B|

Its better in Atlanta than Houston.

Who would want a coffee turtle.

My lazy ass needs to get to the gym.

oh, and ummm... BOOBIES!:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Once voted worst movie of all time. All the freaks were real people with real disabilities.

My dog just told me he's borrowing the car to go to the store.

I hope he remembers to put some gas in it before he brings it back.

He never does usually. [:/]

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Dose your other eye look the same as that one?
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Once voted worst movie of all time. All the freaks were real people with real disabilities.

My dog just told me he's borrowing the car to go to the store.

I hope he remembers to put some gas in it before he brings it back.

He never does usually. [:/]

Youre a bitch:o (j/k) for letting your dog walk all over you like that. Who's master in that relationship? You should show 'em whos boss before he trys to hump you in a bad way. :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hump me in a bad way!? Maybe you havent been paying attention to gas prices this year!!!

He just called, then started bitching about being embarassed at the gas station.

Third year in a row he's asked for a set of opposable thumbs for Xmas.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Crazy!!!! I was crazy once, they put me in a round room. I died there. They buried me up on the hill and planted a flower. Its roots grew deep deep down and tickled my nose and it drove me nuts. Nuts!! I like nuts. Peanuts, walnuts, I don't like cashews though they drive me CRAZY!!!
Crazy!!!! I was crazy once, they put me in a round room. I died there. They buried me up on the hill and planted a flower. Its roots grew deep deep down and tickled my nose and it drove me nuts. Nuts!! I like nuts. Peanuts, walnuts, I don't like cashews though they drive me CRAZY!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hump me in a bad way!? Maybe you havent been paying attention to gas prices this year!!!

He just called, then started bitching about being embarassed at the gas station.

Third year in a row he's asked for a set of opposable thumbs for Xmas.

I have all the gas i need. :|

Whats that smell?

lets drink at Dublin, no one has done that before.

A dog with opposable thumbs, he will steal your beer, end it now.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm going to Peru later this week to hike the Inca trail from close to Cusco to Macchu Picchu.

Y'all think nice oxygen-bearing thoughts for me, OK?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Its better in Atlanta than Houston. No doubt.

Who would want a coffee turtle. A tired alligator?

My lazy ass needs to get to the gym. Swing it by the shower once in a while too, ya dirty hippy.

oh, and ummm... BOOBIES!:DIndeed, sir. Indeed. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?