Superman32

Second Jobs

I'm thinking about getting a second job to both better finance my jumping and help me get rid of some bills.
What are some nice, profitable, and easy to get second jobs?
It should go without saying that weekends, or at least one weekend day MUST be off.

What have you done for a second job?

P.S. I'm now slave to the man working as a chemist [vomit emoticon]
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

become a packer. you'll be on the dz and get to know gear better.

If I'm at the dz packing, I can't be jumping.
Besides, the DZ is about 100 miles away so it's definately just a weekend thing, and with fewer jumpers in the winter they don't need as many packers
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Holy crap, you should go buy a lottery ticket because I was just thinking about posting such a topic.
Recent HOA changes and impending assessments are going to kick me in the ass financially. I figure the best way to get through it all is to get a second job. I know I can almost walk into any retail job, but I hated it and will just be miserable in it again. I work 9-5 m-f so it limits possibilities. I'd whore myself out if I could. I might look into being a packer. Hey if you don't need it packed fast, i'm your man!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I worked retail 5-9 on weeknights and on weekends, averaging 20-25 hours a week. I told my boss when I was hired that I would only work 2 weekends a month and he was good with that. I would often get off more weekend time than that. I was able to pay cash for my rig, which was nice.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Rigging is my second job... and its great because I do it all mostly during the week.

Packing's a great start, yet you may not get as many jumps in (depending on your dz). I know the packers at mine however, tend to get a few in per day.

Since the DZ is really far, I'm slow at packing and suck at skydiving, I think the skydiving industry is out.
What are other good second jobs?
I was thinking about working security somewhere, or a desk clerk in a hotel or something else where you really don't do much. The thing is they probably don't pay very well.

Maybe, I'll look at bartending at a restaurant during week days. Who knows
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!