boinky

What's Wrong With THIS Picture?

While I consider it an oxymoron, unfortunately I understand the sign.

For those people, like me, who can't order food the way it is originally prepared, and has to add/subtract something, our food is considered "grill" orders. Therefore, it messes with the cooks minds that they have to actually THINK about what they are preparing.

C'mon....a McDonald's cook actually THINKING? You know [B]THAT'S[/B] going to take some time. :P

So, they take your money in advance to keep you from driving off from how long the grill order takes. Then they have you go park over at the sign...and they someday bring your food out to you.

So much for "FAST' food....:S
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

So much for "FAST' food

well if you would order it the way it is on the menu, i.e. no removals or additions then it would be fast......

they also have you pull over if they are waiting on french friens or the like to get done and the person behind you doesn't have any of that in thier order.......

well if you would order it the way it is on the menu, i.e. no removals or additions then it would be fast......

Maybe....maybe not. Question is, would it be fresh? They pre-make that stuff and it sits in their warming shelves with little warming lights above them, slowly sucking all the life out of them. If you go in at "non-peak" hours, you can get old, dried out hamburgers and french fries that are cold and hard.

I'll take that lovely sign and fresh food over the alternative ANY time!!!! :P
Nina

the onnly stuff they keep heated is the meat ( yeah and the fires)... well and buns maybe... all the other stuff is added as the oreder comes across the screen to them......

all the other stuff is added as the oreder comes across the screen to them......

Uh huh...and you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too, huh? ;) :P :)
Nina

the onnly stuff they keep heated is the meat ( yeah and the fires)... well and buns maybe... all the other stuff is added as the oreder comes across the screen to them......

Nope, not at McD's. They will make stuff in mass and put it in the holding bins. BK will make most stuff to order. It is a good rule to ask for something other than normal at mcD's if you want something more fresh.
Skymama's #2 stalker -