artistcalledian

Static line jumpers, best to ignore them?

You know those poor people who do static line jumps? is it best to ignore them and pretend they don't exist? i mean come on ! who would do such a thing and show the world you can't afford AFF :o they make my eyes bleed when i have to look at them, they should be removed from my line of sight when i enter the DZ

Who thinks us real skydivers should not associate with such riff raff?

There are lots of static-line trained jumpers who have gone on to do great things and become well-known...

I'm one of them. Yeah, I didn't have a lot of money back then when I was training. So what? Doesn't make me any less cool. :|

edited to add: okay, after seeing your sig line, you were just joshing... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hey genius! back in the day (to be vague) Static Line was the most popular & commonly accepted method of training.

please tell me this is SARCASM & not ignorance mixed with arrogance on your part.......... :|

~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

hey genius! back in the day (to be vague) Static Line was the most popular & commonly accepted method of training.

please tell me this is SARCASM & not ignorance mixed with arrogance on your part.......... :|

~hollywood

no really ! they offend me with their crap equipment and chest mounted altimeters, why they even need an altimeter is beyond me [:/]

Well, given that not every DZ even offers AFF, mine for example...

In addition, I paid a little over $700US for all 25 jumps needed to get my licence, including gear rental and USPA membership. I bet you paid that in 3 or 4 jumps :)
cavete terrae.

Mama, luv ya girl. . .ban artist. . .he is psychotic anyway, and for the others who want to jump on his bandwagon, give them a warning. I, for one, would not want STEVE, or anyone else banned for "listening". . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, given that not every DZ even offers AFF, mine for example...

In addition, I paid a little over $700US for all 25 jumps needed to get my licence, including gear rental and USPA membership. I bet you paid that in 3 or 4 jumps :)

my AFF cost me £1450 (but that included a free symbiosis jump suit, an altimeter, a helmat, a log book and some goggles) i spent another £250 - £300 on rejumps :$

Mama, luv ya girl. . .ban artist. . .he is psychotic anyway, and for the others who want to jump on his bandwagon, give them a warning. I, for one, would not want STEVE, or anyone else banned for "listening". . .

did it hurt when you had your sense of humour removed? :P

did it hurt when you had your sense of humour removed?

Sweetheart, my sense of humor is perfectly intact. . .B| Just ask those that know me. . .
FGF #6
Darcy