artistcalledian

Static line jumpers, best to ignore them?

16 jump & 1 year in the sport? you must be a fuckin skygod to be able to do that! Here an idea,before you get to my jump number and my rating do a static line jump without the dope rope and don't even try to pull. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

why don't you lie down in front of me with your mouth open and let me curl a big yule tide log right in your kisser?

Another old troll.

It would really be nice if even one of your trolls could be original.

Topical reply: I started SL, tried AFF, went back to SL.

Unlike all the AFF students I knew, I was never afraid to get out low.
rl

sorry to have not spent as much time on the internet as you appear to have spent ;) AFF too intense for you was it, thought so B|

Ya just covering up for a latent feeling of inadequacy because you would have shit yourself if your first jump was a solo at 3,000 ft. :P

not just as 3,000 feet :P after a few jumps, i was so nervous in the plane, i went to fart once and felt a little turtle head come out, now thats real fear LOL

16 jump & 1 year in the sport? you must be a fuckin skygod to be able to do that! Here an idea,before you get to my jump number and my rating do a static line jump without the dope rope and don't even try to pull. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

why don't you lie down in front of me with your mouth open and let me curl a big yule tide log right in your kisser?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart.

People's dark side sure comes out when you post, eh?

If a person brings out the worst in everyone else, what does that tell ya?

Actually, the phenomenon is known as "projective identification." It's quite well understood in certain circles, but this isn't one of them, apparently.

rl

always watching, always analysing aren't you ;) everything and everybody can be associated with some bizzare psychological condition in your world LOL

oh, he's saying that because of ............reason, or he has .......... psychological condition :D

Do you ever let up on the mumbo jumbo? i bet you're a scream at a party, the Scary Mary woman who sits in the corner growling at everybody B|