jtval

tabasco sauce

don't cut habenero peppers then try to take your contacts out, or wear them the next day[:/]

I learned that lesson the hard way. There are other things you shouldn't do for the same reason...just ask the girlfriend I had at the time. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

you know you are addicted, when you put it on saltines, or toast w/butter or on popcorn.. then you know you r an addict and need a tabasco 12 step:P

Tobasco or Frank's on hot buttered popcorn is absolutely amazingly good. I have never tried it on toast though... is it very good? :$

don't cut habenero peppers then try to take your contacts out, or wear them the next day[:/]

I learned that lesson the hard way. There are other things you shouldn't do for the same reason...just ask the girlfriend I had at the time. :D
--------------------------------------------------------

I know what you mean.

my wife:"I'm on fire down there"
me: "That's right baby who's the man"
my wife: " no really what was on your hand" as she runs to the shower
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I won a bet in college that I could drink straight Dave's Insanity sauce out of the bottle

Ahhh, good ol' college days---I had a similiar bet with japaleno peppers:P (Edit. I just realized I spelled jalapeno like I say it)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I won a bet in college that I could drink straight Dave's Insanity sauce out of the bottle...I did it and held it down for quite some time. I love that crap!!!

Back when I was fishing for a living, we usually had to arrive on board the boat a month or so before heading out, to get everything ready. Additionally, because we worked for a percentage of the catch, there was no pay involved for that prep work. No problem for those of us who worked the previous season and had left money in savings to cover that period, but the greenhorns (newbies) were kinda hosed working for free. We had one greenie get fed up with watching some of us go out for drinks & dinner after working hours every day, so he bet us $20 each that he could guzzle a costco sized bottle of Tabasco. I think he got about 4 or 5 good gulps in before running for the bathroom. Our entertainment was dampened by the fact that we did this at lunchtime. He spent quite some time in the bathroom, then the rest of the day in his bunk, so he ended up skating out of helping with the work. The next day he approached us, older and wiser, and said "OK, how about I just drink it to *here*" (about a quarter of a bottle). We said sure, but you have to wait till we knock off for the day. He waited, and once again we got our entertainment...this time without it costing us anything. :D

Funny sidenote: The owners of that particular boat had a drug testing policy for all newbies. While on our way to Alaska, we were informed that the same guy had failed his and that we were to drop him off in Ketchikan. So, he worked a month prepping the boat, endured two days of Tabasco-induced torture, and didn't make a single dime. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

althougth i agree its good to hear form pammi...um..you realize that that post was posted like 2 years ago?

P.S. carrie, its good to see ya again! really

That's hilarious. Figures. You know somedays people tell me I'm smart---then I forget to put the bag on the lawn mower and shoot myself in the legs with leaves & grass;) Which, by the way, it the boy-toys chore and he came home just in time cry himself laughing:D Ass:P

There's a drink out here called a Prarie Fire. Its Tobasco with Tequila. Nasty, nasty shit.

That is not a drink, it's a shot you buy someone you don't like or someone getting married etc.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Hope you werent hurt but, Damn thats funny

Nope, believe it or not, despite the fact I trip over my own feet---I've never (thankfully, knock on wood) been seriously injured. No broken bones. Somebody love me:$ I'm special:$;)

No, seriously I'm quite handy. My father was a major successful, do-it-yourselfer, perfectionist. I was the girl with little hands for tight spaces that ALWAYS had to help fix/repair/improve/re-wire, you name it, and thankfully, I learned a thing or two about business, too;)

No, not a pilot---just a guy who likes a LOT of garage space;) He DOES have a hangar in the fly-in, but more for investment purposes. The re-sell value is better if you have a home on the taxiway.

But, anywho---he'll be moving soon. I can't keep up with them. It'll be sad not having a place to crash when we jump in Deland---then again, it's been ages since we have.;) It's funny how time FLIES after college. It's really freaking me out.

I love tabasco, keep a bottle at work and home.

Has anyone had Sriracha hot Chili Sauce?

It comes in a clear squeeze bottle with a green top and a rooster on the front. It has a ketchup consistancy but really tasty and good with the heat. I keep a bottle of Sriracha at work, home and my parent's house.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

There's a drink out here called a Prarie Fire. Its Tobasco with Tequila. Nasty, nasty shit.

That is not a drink, it's a shot you buy someone you don't like or someone getting married etc.

I got bought one the other night that was tabasco, tequila, absinthe and Stroh rum.

I've never tasted anything o vile in my life.

After a huge sip of beer the aftertaste was quite rad though :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky