bertusgeert

bachelor party!!!

I have to organize my best friend's bachelor party, and he is of the christian persuasion. So no beer, no strippers none of that.

Any orginal and fun ideas?

I have heard of people dressing the guy up and making him do things - I don't know if he would apreciate that. Maybe.

I also heard of one guy planting a baggie of flour in the guy's car and then having a cop pull him over and taking him in, calling his wife-to-be and telling her he can't attend the wedding.

Any others?

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Any others?

Um, Tandem Skydive? Just a shot.

Indoor rock climbing, racing little cars, going to a rent a gun place and firing away. Close to the water? Charter fishing, sailing, scuba, snorkeling,...

Did I mention tandem skydives?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I remember someone posting something a While back about a Group of Guys Chartering a Boat for a Bachelor Party or something. The way I remember it was They Made the Victi.. I mean Groom to be, The Captain of the Boat for the Day. They even Had a FAKE Beard for him to wear. Lots of Pics of the Guy Driving the Boat Around in Captains Gear complete with fake Beard.
At The End of the Day, The Guys let the Captain in on Where the "Hair" for the Beard came from. It seems his Buddies had all shaved their Balls and used the Hair to make the beard.