SpeedRacer

Thoughts about marijuana.

I've been thinking that not only should marijuana be legalized, it should be MANDATORY for some people.

do you know anyone of those uptight, stress-producing twits who run around with a bug up their ass & generally stressing everyone else out??

Someone whose personality might be improved if someone just tied them down & force-fed them a few bonghits just to mellow them out a little?
:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I don't think it should be mandatory, but the only reason i think it should still be illegal is becuase of the people it makes rich, and because it coudl lead to "oh cocaine aint that bad, make it illegal "and so on andso on.

IMHO keep it illegal.

I don't think it should be mandatory, but the only reason i think it should still be illegal is becuase of the people it makes rich, and because it coudl lead to "oh cocaine aint that bad, make it illegal "and so on andso on.

IMHO keep it illegal.

look up 'logical fallacy' and 'slippery slope' when you get a chance

legalizing it would REMOVE the profits criminal organizations currently reap and so reduce their available income and influence on society as a whole...

of course there is always the chance that otherwise laid back, mellow people would then begin to act like uptight stress producing twits simply for the free bong hits... :P:D

I think it should be legal. It is legal already in some places. In California you just need a license which you get from a doctor.

I think it's a joke that marijuana is illegal but alcohol is legal.

I say legalize it and tax it. Use the taxes for schools, roads, homeless, whatever. It's a win/win situation. Have the same laws as alcohol. No driving under the influence, age restrictions, etc.

edited to say: ahh, you're just ranting. Nevermind. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Prohibition was a stupid idea in 1920, and it's a stupid idea now. I think it's debateable that heroine should be sitting next to the Marlboro's at the Stop-N-Rob. But, legalizing pot is a no-brainer.

IMHO keep it illegal.

Go to www.norml.org and educate yourself on the subject concerning marijuana as it is clear by your statement that you know very little on the subject. Marijuana is a miracle drug and needs further investgation, which is being hinderd by the Federal government. I suffer from AIDS wasting and mj has in the past kept my weight above 170. I have not smoked in quite sometime as I cannot afford the blackmarket price. As of now I weigh about 135-140. I used Marinol, synthetic THC, in the past but it's results were not on the same level as smoked mj. You obviously buy into the lies that the Feds pass as truth and your type of reasoning to keep mj illegal does harm to so many who can benefit from this wonderful plant.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I think it should be legal. It is legal already in some places. In California you just need a license which you get from a doctor.

I think it's a joke that marijuana is illegal but alcohol is legal.

I agree! I've never seen anyone pass out from smoking a joint. Alcohol is much worse.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hmmm......sudden craving for a cold aaparagus and mustard sandwich on white bread

......wanders off to fridge........

hey! who left their wallet and car keys in the freezer.......?
;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

hey! who left their wallet and car keys in the freezer.......?
;)

The freezer mice did. They were looking for your stash and something to eat. At least they didn't try driving out of your kitchen. My god, they could had killed someone. Never mess with a stoned mouse.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

We just need 2 things, 1) for the government to be able to make a profit off of it 2) for it to be more accepted by the general public.
the government will legilize anything that they can find a way to profit off of. that is both in money and in future votes. Right now there are too many people that would not reelect them if they supported MJ. Also i dont think they have found a way to make a considerble profit from it

alot of people stilll oppose to MJ. and they see it as bad and belive all the b/s they are feed(both for and aganst it) we need to have it more accepted by the majority of the people.

Yes, I know several that would benfit from a toke or two.

See! I can keep on topic.

Thank you!

hope this doesn't get moved to that Scary Place.:S

I wasn't talking about politics. I was just thinking of certain people, (such as my boss) who are just too damn hyper for their own good.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------