jmpnkramer

Z-Hills!!!!!!

If you are not here yet then get on the road or whatever you have to do.

It is going to be the Best New Years Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many people are already here and more on the way.

It is worth the drive. So Get Your ASS on the Road NOW!

I hope the winds calm down a bit but even so the Good People and Good Times are what is all about.

Even still there is a new BLDG with a game room inside. A Basketball court. Construction is ongoing.

Seriously; Beg, Borrow, Aquire or anything else you have to do and get here at the Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No excuses! Even if you cannot jump it is going to be fun.

So what are you waiting for?

Get Here & Enjoy the NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Scew you guys. Hey could you just swoop the pond for me. That's all i need is a litle pond swoop. I'm thinkin 360, double fronts, dirt water dirt but just barely with that "oh my god i hope i make it" look on your(my) face. Then i would buy beer for my first dirt/water/dirt swoop.
Wish i could make it, but i'm committed to staying here in the frozen hell. Yea hell froze over. It's no big deal.

I have a 10:00am Meeting (Which should go something like this... "I hired you lazy Fucks to make me Some Money. Now get to work and make me Some More Money.. I going Skydiving, Call me if you have any Questions!!")

I should be on the road by 11:00am Be there around 7:00 or 8:00pm tonight.

You are not going to "Whiney Ass Bitch" out on me tonight are you??

Well, now I know why I wasn't bouncing back from my surgery, I am SO sick! B| I really wish I was there with you all, but it's probably a good thing I don't bring my germs around. Y'all have a good time.

By the way, I deleted some of your exclamation marks in your subject line. My poor throbbing head couldn't take it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Big Island the groups also claim ownership of the Kawaihae Cave complex on the items including a human-hair wig containers with human teeth and carved wooden statuettes. Family gods were buried and sealed in the items which it considers funerary to their rightful place. But 13 other group in 2000 according a human teeth and sealed in the objects.

The museum lent them to the group in 2000 according a human-hair wig containers with human teeth and carved wooden statuettes of family gods.

:|

My poor throbbing head couldn't take it!

Your Throbbing Head. You were not out at the DZ last night with all the party Monsters. B|

It is really too bad you are not going to make it.

I think your man would have a great time.

Enjoy Though and get better.

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I'm leaving Pensacola this afternoon and won't get to Zhills until late tonight. I'll see you at the DZ in the morning.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Then just drive up here to NY and visit me!

Oh wait....

Wouldn't walking next door and visiting Peter be the same as visiting you? Shorter trip. The problem is that he keeps going out on the town without me.

I'm tellin' ya, Chris, your teammate is a bum. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Actually Im looking forward to seeing Z Hills, but I wont be there until Feb 7th or 8th. And only then if I manage to find some public transportation from Orlando. :S So for my newyear-jump I will be jumping through the Danish snow, in minus 5 degrees celcius. :)

Skymama - tequila makes your head stop hurting.

Yeah but does it make the Throbbing Stop or not? :ph34r::D:D:D:D:D;)

I am with you on the tequilla! :S