stratostar

ad for gear for sale

He is a jumper. Or was. Not sure if he jumps anymore. I may have worked on his gear in the past. I can't remember. What is he selling? if you have any questions i can go look at my log books and try to refresh my memory.
Aaron
“God Damn Mountain Dew MotherFuckers!”

Got a want to sell email on our local DZ email list. I know a few people that could meet him to check out the rig.

That's not the problem, the guy don't seem to be in a hurry to sell seeing how he don't answers any emails, I have or maybe now had a cash buyer, but I think they have decided fuck it and are looking else where.

There seems to be a current trend in the classifieds on here of people place an ad and then never reply to an contacts of those trying to buy, or tell a buyer they will send the rig out in a few days and never do to only be contacted a couple days later by the buyer who get's told, oh sorry I sold it local.>:(

If your going to place an ad have the respect to answer those who contact you, if you don't want to really sell your crap then don't waste everyones time with your bullshit!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

There seems to be a current trend in the classifieds on here of people place an ad and then never reply to an contacts of those trying to buy, or tell a buyer they will send the rig out in a few days and never do to only be contacted a couple days later by the buyer who get's told, oh sorry I sold it local.

If your going to place an ad have the respect to answer those who contact you, if you don't want to really sell your crap then don't waste everyones time with your bullshit!

No I'm flaming the seven other people who we have wasted ton of emails and phone calls on setting up inspections and brokered deals only to get blown off. I expect people to sell their rigs for the best price, what I don't expect is people to say one thing such as I'll send the rig next week and then sell it local without so much as a phone call to let everyone know the deals off.

People like myself bend over backwards to broker deals for buyers & sellers and we take no money for helping the deal go through and see to it no one get's ripped off, so when people waste our time it gets real old and those words were/ are directed at anyone who places advert's wanting to sell their gear this close to the start of the season.

I guess from now on I need to start charging brokers fees to everyone in the transaction, how's 10% sound.;)

And in your case I was asked point blank by my buyer, "why do people post ad's on DZ.com and then not respond to buyers" I had no answer other then I don't know and told him I would try to contact you as well, so after no reply in a timely manner I posted to ask if anyone knows you in hopes of tracking you down, after all you state in your profile your unemployed, so for all I know your a dz bum sleeping under the wing of 182 in bumfuk Washington and packing student rigs for shower money and food from the local 7-11.

You have the name of the buyer and his contact info, if you want to sell your rig for a cash deal then call him and work it out between the two of you.

Hey your friends (arron) are looking out for you and told me to make sure I wasn't talking to the EX selling your stuff. Sorry to hear the bum idea will have to wait till retirement. Glad you got a job, not an east task these days. Thanks for the replies and email.

I sold my business because of an ugly divorce. But I would love to try that Bum idea:S I start a new job next Tuesday. I'll be an "employee" for the first time in twenty years. It sounds like a whole lot of fun.:P

Ugly divorce for a hot young blond? :$

Sounds to me like you're pretty good at making deals after all! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Is that the girl you brought to the Star boogie a couple of years ago? Sorry to hear that you had to sell your business. Hopefully your new job will be good for you.
Aaron

"who is Dave Todak......?" That is the best thing I've ever read on this website. Thanks.
“God Damn Mountain Dew MotherFuckers!”

No she wasn't at Star. I remember your naked tickle fight with Todak)
I brought her to Davenport and spent the night in the tent in back of the hanger with her. She still remembers you from your offer of "if you get tired of of him and you want to go slumming I'm available" She's 5'8" Blond, 36D, 30, 40, with an ass of a black woman and legs all the way up to heaven.