mcrocker

www.skydivingmovies.com has been reborn

Howdie,

I know SDM has had a lot of issues over the past couple weeks. I've been wiped out by a family wide plague 'I'm not dead yet!'. Anyway, I just upgraded the server to a newer linux distro which will hopefully fix the crashing issues. It will hopefully be more stable moving forward. I will have to bounce the server a couple times today to get the new kernels installed.

-Matt

In the future we would appreciate you being a little more proactive in not leeting the site go down. Thanks. :|

:P

Yes, you should aware of our reliance on the content of the site and our fragile mental state.

I should be able to go on with my life now.:P

In the future we would appreciate you being a little more proactive in not leeting the site go down. Thanks.

How much money have you donated?:S:P

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Yes, you should aware of our reliance on the content of the site and our fragile mental state.

I completely agree! That site is very important to my way of life! If I cant make the jumps, I need to at least be able to watch someone else doing it! ;)

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Thanks for the site and all your hard work, Matt.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

YES!
Thanks 4 the great site...
I just got in and first thing I see is a banner of the boogie Puerto Rico Freefall Fest, NICE!
Come on down February 8-12

PD If you ride waves, bring your things. DZ is 10-20 minutes from best part of our north shore. You'll see all the breaks from the plane.

Mod: If that was advertising, sorry and do your thing.
HISPA #93
DS #419.5