AlexCrowley

how quantifiably cool are you?

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that I'm the "George Castanza" on the Greg Gasson scale.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

He's probably too cool to use the internet in the first place!

Nope. Google rec.skydiving. He used to post there. And he also has 18 posts here.

The fact of the matter is that Greg is such a great guy, that instead of having icicles forming within 10 feet of where he passes, you feel a tropical breeze instead.

He's one of the nicest guys in the world.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Nope. Google rec.skydiving. He used to post there. And he also has 18 posts here.

The fact of the matter is that Greg is such a great guy, that instead of having icicles forming within 10 feet of where he passes, you feel a tropical breeze instead.

rl

yeah, it always amazes me in this sport, how some of the people you would expect to be TOTAL asses due to thier proficiency and relative famousness are really cool.

Mikey mcGowan is also the fashizzle for the same reasons.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

And he also has 18 posts here.

maybe more posts :|:)

but he only had 2 seconds of the DZ.com 5-way Deathstar of Easter boogie... After that he had to save Frenchy from a tree in Eloy :):D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Greg Gasson started his adventures prenatally. There's video documentation of his womb-to-womb jump without deploying an umbilical cord. Unfortunately, the only copy of the footage is in Greg's possession. If you ask to see it, well, Greg doesn't like to show off...
cavete terrae.

Do I really have to mention the obvious? :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Obviously this is what led to researchers concluding that on earth the purest form of cool must be Greg Gasson - the only carbon based life form that can be said to have a Gasson of 1.

According to Einstein there is not enough energy in the universe for man to reach a full Gasson (note the upper case G), instead mammals are rated in fractions of a gasson (gsn.)

Many entities have had a gasson rating given to them.

There are some theories regarding the probability of the existence of negative gassons. While it still seems too early to conclusively say it would appear that my wife has named this negative gasson a 'crowley'. :S

Which I believe illustrates why she pushed for a trip to Eloy rather than somewhere in Florida.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Apparently so.

I'm thinking of a six letter word that starts with "use". ;)

I said rec.skydiving...isn't that usenet? I'm so confused, Dave. That other thread has me in a dither.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I said rec.skydiving...isn't that usenet? I'm so confused, Dave. That other thread has me in a dither.

"He's probably too cool to use the internet"
"No, he used to post on rec.skydiving"

Oh never mind. :D

Edit to add: Is being "in a dither" like being "hot and bothered"? ;)

Blues,
dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

"He's probably too cool to use the internet"
"No, he used to post on rec.skydiving"

Oh never mind. :D

Don't say that. I finally got it.

Edit to add: Is being "in a dither" like being "hot and bothered"? ;)

Unfortunately not.

rl

I've always thought that anyone who actually states that they are indeed cool are in fact not. Not close....not even low temperature cool....in fact they are usually UN cool and just feel left out....cool is the perception others have of us....

:P