AggieDave

My perfect breakfest.

fucking SIX egg omelet??:o

WITH CHILI???

Fuck! Think of the putrid FARTS he would produce with that!!! For God's sake man, don't eat that shit before you go skydiving! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good god, this thread is making me hungry.

I'm gonna go with 2-3 pots of strong-ass coffee (black), a pack of Marbs, and a copy of the Journal.
DZ.com Gems:
1) In a two-out situation, anything you do or don't do can make the situation better or worse.
2) Remember: high performance canopies can give you not only high performance openings, bu

WITH CHILI???

Fuck! Think of the putrid FARTS he would produce with that!!! For God's sake man, don't eat that shit before you go skydiving!

Well, it was termed the "atomic omelet" by a few of my skydiving friends. The couple of stories on the road to that nickname for the food was a long and horrible road.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave and I have perfected the Chili Omelette, at various places including the Kettle, and a cool little place called Pams in Granbury, TX.

Dave can flat put it down. I am gonna say that personally I have to do about 3 eggs.

I think dave's omelette ties for my perfect breakfast with 3 eggs over medium, and crispy hashbrowns. With the yolks chopped and mixed evenly with bites of hashbrown. MMMMMM.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Instead of 1/2 milk, add 3 tablespoons of water for the same effect.

Yeah, what he said - no milk, splash of water, lots of black pepper, crushed red pepper, and generous amounts of your favorite good hot sauce (tabasco does not qualify). I use one of those handheld submersible blenders to get a lot of air into it and mix the above into the eggs. Air = fluffy.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Inspired by this thread the other day I tried to make an omlet. I failed misarably. All I had was a cheesy salsaie mess all over the frying pan. It tasted good though.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192