sid

Steel Cage Match?

Oh. So it is two old guys goin at it.

My money is on Matt Hughes!

2 Old guys that could kick your (and my) ass without missing a breath!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Wow, talk about a one sided fight. Ol Kiefer would get to explore the flatliners death scape in RL. If you have any doubts aat all that Chuck Norris would destroy Jack Bauer in mind, body and soul check out the ultimate Chuck reference page. Just don;t ask too many questions, you might just get roundhouse kicked in the grill.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

Yeah, and so could Stallone, but do I really want to go see Rocky VI??

you know you will :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

You may not be able to see Chuck Norris right now, but after that post, I'll bet he's watching for the whites of your eyes...

If he roundhouse kicks you, your momma will feel it.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Okay! Now that made me snort coffee through my nose (and John Sherman's sitting right behind me!!!!!!!!!!!)
Pete Draper,

that's a real person against a ficticous character, if the fictional dude can use all his resouces, then I'd go Jack Bauer, Cause Chuck could kick his arse, but only if Jack let's him anywhere near him. Jack would just Neuc, his sorry butt:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?