Andy9o8

Dentist let non-dentist boyfriend drill patients' teeth

Oh, those wacky Brits...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4620074.stm

Dentist let partner drill teeth

The couple are thought to have charged the NHS £120,000
A dentist from south-east London who let her unqualified boyfriend treat patients has been struck off.
Mogjan Azari allowed her lover Omid Amidi-Mazaheri to work on more than 600 patients, leaving many in agony.

He drilled out cavities without local anaesthetic and installed expensive fillings that crumbled within days.

The pair charged the NHS for the bungled work and other non-existent procedures and are believed to have made £120,000 from the scam.

A dentist from south-east London who let her unqualified boyfriend treat patients has been struck off.

What does "struck off" mean? That must be a British term that isn't in common usage in America.

I hope that it means; "tortured in the same manner that he did to others, but twice as long."

Great, not the kind of post I needed to see after just getting back from the dentist and he told me I have a cracked tooth[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Gee Mary.

At least this particular incident occurred in an office far away.B|

Edited to add: Nice job, and hope you feel better.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Gee Mary.

At least this particular incident occurred in an office far away.B|

Edited to add: Nice job, and hope you feel better.

Hey, maybe I can find a dentist while I'm in Thailand that can do the work;)

I'm not in pain just yet:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey