carbonezone

Indiana Skydivers and the Dublin Boogie

I didn't get any food. I expected at least a knock on my camper no delivery for me

You freaking slacker.....don’t even try to make me feel bad, geez! Ok, it worked butt head.
We will work up some special sauce for you at the keys and knock on your hotel room and deliver it personally.:o

It is all a discretion/Interpretation thing.

Sigh...Please read this sticky thread that is at the top of the Events Forum so maybe you will understand. Sangiro makes the rules, Sangiro locked the thread you keep whining about. PM Sangrio if you don't like his policy.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I love burgers, what's your address?;):P

Bob, I "know" where Mr.and Mrs. Spence live, it's a highly fortified bunker type structure protected by the latest electronic surveilance. Not to mention, K-9 patrols by Shakey. I can get you to the Burger Boogie but we'll probably have to HALO in. Think you can take care of the local FSDO for us?

Frequency change approved, G'day

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Ok,you win.Everything that goes on is a boogie.I'm washing my socks this weekend.Come to the Sock Wash Boogie.It's on Sunday right after the Burger Boogie on Saturday and the weekend after that I'm having a House Painting Boogie with free beer for the first 25 to registeedr.In May look for the Grass Cutting Boogie with a seminar on "How To Edge Your Driveway"conducted by SkinnyShrek.;)

Or come to the Post-Whore Boogie at my house any night. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban