Darius11

Subaru Base jumping

Can’t find it anywhere on line.

Has any one seen the Subaru BASE commercial where the guy jumps of a cliff then goes to work?
I haven’t seen it but would like to

Any one have a link?

Thanks
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Dude if you haven't seen this then you must not watch much TV. Im with you Amazon I am sick of that commercial. I swear they play every other commercial on Direct TV
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Not a very good track at all.

There's no time to track on a sub terminal jump. Watch the commercial again and you'll notice that enough of the jump is shown. They show the initial deployment after a short delay and based on how the canopy opens, it tells you that it is a slider down jump off of a low'ish object. There is no time to track.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Did you notice that there's a disclaimer in small type on the bottom of the screen? I forgot the exact wording, but I'm sure it's along the lines of "Stunt professional--do not attempt."

In other words, "Don't purchase property next to a 500-ft. cliff. And don't build a house on it. And don't extend your driveway to the edge of it. And don't do a BASE jump down to your vehicle."

I'm not saying the disclaimer shouldn't be there--it should. It's just funny to think about all the hassle you'd have to go through to duplicate the situation.
"DOOR!!!"

So how much do you think he got paid to do that shoot? Getting paid to BASE jump what's this world coming to. The making of was pretty cool.

How does he get back up to his house?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Dont know how much he got paid but I can tell you I once did a Degree commercial for extreme athlets and they wanted me to BASE jump but there is no safe place here to BASE jump and/or to film a commercial like that so I ended up doing a pendulum jump from a bridge and I got $5,000 for making 7 jumps of a bridge in a few hours. This was for local TV, and some places in US like hispanic market.

No better way to get paid than doing something you like.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Does anybody else find it ironic that in the modern car sales environment (the "who's bigger and can appear to do more" environment), in which most SUV's are shown CLIMBING mountains, this commercial essentially is telling you "Not only can we not get there, but you'll have to learn to BASE jump just to get to your car"?

I mean, showing people doing badass things in your commercial is one thing, but that seems a little counterintuitive.