AlexCrowley

vibes please

My dentist believed that children's nerve endings weren't developed enough for them to need novacaine, much less gas.

That's all I have to say. :|

rl

You have to be fucking joking. :|

He articulated that belief, and continued to be accredited?!

I was getting novocaine AND nitrous oxide -- when they were still filling cavities in my BABY teeth! :)

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

PJ, I was born in 1958. When I was growing up we walked to school in the scorching heat, in 10 feet of snow, uphill both ways.

And some people still believed that children didn't have fully developed nerve endings. After all, circumcisions were performed without anesthesia, so why would a child need anesthesia for work on her teeth?

You'd be surprised both how much and how little we've evolved in the almost 50 years I've lived on this earth.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Wow! I never thought I would see a greenie troll for sex thread content!

Apparently you've never read Remi's posts. :ph34r:

You go on the road for 2 days, and beleive your colleagues have your back, and when you come back, you realize you`re nothing more then an artifice for making people laugh...>:(

:P
Remster

I was 13 before I knew that you could have novocaine for fillings. I grew up where the water wasn't fluoridated, too, so my dental history was not bereft of fillings.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Got you beat - my father thought that pain was a motivator to look after your teeth.

I didn't get any freezaing until after I moved out at age 18.

If you grip the chair right.... you can make it through! :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I was 13 before I knew that you could have novocaine for fillings. I grew up where the water wasn't fluoridated, too, so my dental history was not bereft of fillings.

Wendy W.

Same here... My Dad ALWAYS got his teeth drilled, pulled, whatever without any novocaine. He thought we shouldn't need it either. I had some different ideas for him on that front...

Our dentist's name was, "Dr. Feinstein."

I imagine you can guess what my brothers, sister and I called him??

Dr. Frankenstein

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

A dentist pussy?

In another time that might have led to variations on a theme of vagina dentata.

Instead I'm going to chuckle at you calling me an orthodontic coward. Very funny!

Healthy teeth are important, you should be proud maintaining such a high level of personal hygiene!

:)
edited for dyslexia.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

A dentist pussy?

In another time that might have led to variations on a theme of vagina detenta.

Instead I'm going to chuckle at you calling me an orthodontic coward. Very funny!

Healthy teeth are important, you should be proud maintaining such a high level of personal hygiene!

:)

Have I told you lately that I love you?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

A dentist pussy?

hehehe:ph34r:

I love my perfect teeth.B|

Chris

A dentist pussy?

hehehe:ph34r:

I love my perfect teeth.B|

Chris

it's truly amazing you didn't bust some out when you took that nasty spill down the stairs.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

A dentist pussy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe

I love my perfect teeth.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's truly amazing you didn't bust some out when you took that nasty spill down the stairs.

May have left some blood and brain cells on the floor, but no teeth.B|

Chris

Besides, one of us had to look like we belonged in the Jag.

Chris

oooo... that was a good one.

Remember when you took away my keys and the cop pulled us over? I had to tell him you were my chauffer.:ph34r:

Chris