NWFlyer

Hey Snow Whores!

...you know who you are.

Great to see everyone this weekend... and now, I head east, with fond memories of Chateau Mad John, spankings at the Beaver, flashing boobie lights, GFD hugs, and bottles of Patron larger than the human head.

Photos here!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey Girl,
You're always doing something fun! :PFrom the pics it look's like you had a good time! I'm glad someone did because it rained all weekend here.[:/]

Take care,
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

All I want to Know is which one of you Whoooores beat my Legs with a Baseball bat and how the hell did you do it without walking me up??

My flight got delayed last night and my flight didnt get in untill 8:30 this morning.. Just in time to Sit in Traffic for an Hour as I drive straight into work form the airport.B|

I am exhausted, tired, Sore, sleepy and cant wait to finally get home and Crawl into my bed tonight. But it was hell of a weekend and almost worth all the pain I am currently in.:P

I will get my Pictures up sometime this evening once I finally get home.

All I want to Know is which one of you Whoooores beat my Legs with a Baseball bat and how the hell did you do it without walking me up??

I don't know who it was but they got me too. Bastards! I can't walk and pushing myself up from my chair is agony. I can't wait to do it again. :D

(hold my hand! :D:P)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm very happy to say that I have partied with Gia and Gia is beautiful!

You are too my sweet Shannon! B| Thanks for the private talk under the covers. ;)

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.