Casch

Tired of your Bathroom Mirror Fogging Up?

Rub some shaving gel on it. it only takes a little dab, rub it on the mirror until it's clear again. You'll have a fog free mirror for at least 2 weeks.

I tried this with my goggles, but I think it only works on glass. It improved the visability in my goggles, but things are really damn blurry.

Urine.. Urine has really good anti-fog properties.. soo .. just piss all over the mirror and whatever else you have that you don't want fogging up.

Haha. sorry.. actually.. a lot of things like that will work wonders to keep things antifog. Dishwashing liquid (like Dawn) work great too. I used that stuff all the time when i used to play paintball.. every time before I left.. I would put a few drops of dawn on the inside of my face mask and polish it until it was clear.. worked great to clean the mask too..

I shave in the shower. The mirror is on suction cups. When I wash my hair, I put some soap on the mirror and rinse and I am good to go for shaving. :)
Plus, I don't use gel to shave. Lotion is the way to go.

what type of lotion. i have lots of trouble with my face breaking out/getting irritated. to the point that idon't shave on the weekends. any ideas...short of laser hair removal...
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Its actually this stuff called....ahem....coochy cream. :ph34r:

My ex girlfriend got it for other areas and I found that it works really well for shaving (works well in the other areas too :$).

However, it seems to have the consistency of a hair conditioner so if ordering something called coochy cream bothers you, you could try a thick hair conditioner instead. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Whole Foods carries it along with bath and body type places. It is nice because it also moisturizes the skin. They tend to have a light fragrance for those sensitive to that, including girl friends. Means much more likely to get kissing. See the tie in to their name. They so smart.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity