funks

The Offical Drama For Your Mamma Whiner Thread

If you have a personal problem, grievance with somebody, need vibes, or just happen to be depressed for whatever reason please post your concerns in this thread.

That way you can receive a collective shut the fuck up from all those that dont care. This will help consolidate all the whiners and cry babies into one location thus making the work that us smart asses have to do much simpler.

It gets tiring having to search through multiple threads trying to find those that are in need of a mental beat down.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I take a big dump on all of you!

Except Vanillaskygirl. I just can't see doing that to her.

But the rest of you....well....

Ok, so I can't see doing that on anyone.

Wait... there is one...

maybe two...

No! No one!

I love everyone!!!!!

I love you all!!!!

I went through a potentially scary situation which was the making of TWO people, I get to deal with it yet I get no support from the other person in question. Despite knowing that I am taking some hardcore medication that makes me feel like crap and makes me exceptional emotional, I did not EVEN get a phonecall. Get this: he decided to go to the gym after work and thats why he said he couldn't call all day. That is not a satisfactory answer! I am at home freaking out and eating frozen garlic bread and you can't call because you are at THE GYM! Fuck you, asshole!

AND the neighbours upstairs had really loud sex AGAIN last night, so much so that I couldn't sleep and depriving me of any last gram of potential sanity this morning! Fuck you!

Okay... now I have an issue to complain about... I just spit Mountain Dew all over my computer after reading the "frozen garlic bread" and the "frozen garlic bread? WTF" comments... now I am gonna get in trouble with IT!!! :P:D

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

I got food poising this weekend and was slinging mud and blowing chunks--all at the same time. Good times. :(

damn, that sucks. hope you are better now.

ya know, if you laid on your side, you would have spun around as you shit and spewed... like a twirly top. you should have tried it.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I got food poising this weekend and was slinging mud and blowing chunks--all at the same time. Good times. :(

damn, that sucks. hope you are better now.

ya know, if you laid on your side, you would have spun around as you shit and spewed... like a twirly top. you should have tried it.

LMAO! :ph34r::ph34r:
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Yeah, I must admit, it does suck to have that critical moment where you are in front of the toilet and trying to work out which "end" is in greater need of the toilet facilities.

I am intriged by the whirly top idea, though. I am willing to experiement. Let me just go and put these shirmp in the sun.....it willl give me something to distract me from how PISSED OFF I am. And it might take the taste of frozen garlic bread out of my mouth.

Let me just go and put these shirmp in the sun.....it willl give me something to distract me from how PISSED OFF I am. And it might take the taste of frozen garlic bread out of my mouth.

Ummm I believe the meds have taken over and you are beyone helping at this particular moment in time. I am however finding it very amusing.
Good times.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I take a big dump on all of you!

Except Vanillaskygirl. I just can't see doing that to her.

But the rest of you....well....

Ok, so I can't see doing that on anyone.

Wait... there is one...

maybe two...

No! No one!

I love everyone!!!!!

I love you all!!!!

Oh come on now! You are such a sweet guy Chris. What's up?

It does seem like you've been quite a bit more sensitive than usual though in the past month or so...ooh wait a second. I think I figured it out! New baby...lack of sleep... Ahh I get it!

Nevermind dear. You go rest now. ;)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Yeah, I think I am. I think I am not going into work today, in case I accidently blow the place up (I work with explosives and radiation).

My flatmate actually left for work EARLY this morning (unheard of) AND he did the dishes last night (also unheard of), probably so he didn't have me nagging at him.