cocheese

If you could only meet one person here this year you haven't met yet..

skymama ...no question. but a bunch of others too - just the ones-of-you that get on my nerves...LOL

lol...wait a minute, does that mean I get on your nerves too? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Plus i bet he has some great recipes for barbequing giraffe.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, giraffe-kabobs, giraffe creole, giraffe gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple giraffe, lemon giraffe, coconut giraffe, pepper giraffe, giraffe soup, giraffe stew, giraffe salad, giraffe and potatoes, giraffe burger, giraffe steak, giraffe sandwich. That- that's about it.

B|

i know you're only supposed to put one... but i'm cheating with three...

walt

lisamarie

and shortyj :)

you other guys seem pretty kick ass as well... i just dont know how i would handle myself if i met all of you at once
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I'm sorry ma'am. You've gone over your allocation of just one person. We're going to have to revoke your license until we can clear this up with immigration. Please return 2 of the above people immediately while we undergo the investigation. If you'd like to return 2/3rds of each of the three aforementioned people that would also be acceptable.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)