n2skdvn

Greetings from santiago,chile!!!!

got in this morning some what of a clusterfuck of a day. found out they have a tax on forieners entering the country.... 100 dollars us!!!! then there was no one to pick me up. took forever for the port agent to get me. then got to the hotel get my internet working,get the net2phone running was talking to my brother and a earthquake happened( just got my attention nothing big a 4.9 ) lost connection on the internet. so i said fuck it and went for a beer.
im starting to laugh about today now. makes for a good story hope the next two months are just as interesting. hope to post some pics as soon as i take them. talk to every one later.

Kreg
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Hey Kreg! Sorry I missed your VM the other day! Hope all is well. Check the DD forum for my new number, BTW, as the Sprint number will be cancelled in a week or so. God, I fucking hate Sprint, now.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

it was cool getting to talk to ya dude... that internet phone is pretty cool..... as for the earth moving..... don't do that again.... it knocked over senora gonzalas's enchalada sauce....