kansasskydiver

Skydiver - Real men of genius

<>

"Here's to you Mr. Let Me Jump Before You Guy:

"Mister Let Me Jump Before you Guy-uy..."

Sure, your group shouldn't be getting out first, because you're doing a 2 way head down in front of a 10 way belly dive. But that's ok, you're on staff and know what you're doing. Besides you need to get down "fast" so that you can pack in time to do that AFF video.

"Mister Let Me Jump Before you Guy-uy!"

It doesn't matter that the time difference, in landing, between exiting where you should and making the rest of the plane have to look extra close for canopies below them when they pull, is a measly couple minutes. You've got THINGS TO DO.

"I'm in such a hur-ry!"

So go on with your bad self, you've got thousands of jumps. The rules don't apply to you. Besides you WORK here.

So here's to you Mr. Let Me Jump Before You Guy, for your continued vigilance in making skydiving as dangerous as Real TV says it is. Keep those newbies on their toes, it's not like they have anything else to worry about."

"Mister Let Me Jump Before you Guy-uy...!!!"

"Anheuser-Busch, Saint Louis, Missouri." B|:S

Hehe :D

mh

Here's to you Mr. 6'2" 220 who thinks they can do everything better than the next guy

I'm 6'2" 260...too bad I don't fit into the "can do everything better" box.:D

About the only thing I do "better" then the next guy in skydiving is fall rate and wingloading.:P

;) when i wrote that i was picturing "that guy" you see doing level 1 AFF and talking a big game.

it is a joke though, its all in good fun!

one more:

Here's to you, Mr foot-in-the-door-of-the-plane on a hot summer day.

Keeping us cool and comfortable...
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

Here's to you...

Mr. Is it Beer Light Yet guy
Mr. Sleeping on the hanger floor guy
Mr. I don't have a home dropzone guy
Mr. I started skydiving so I could BASE guy
Mr. 5 jumps a year is current guy
Mr. Ramen noodle eating guy
Mr. I learned everything I know about skydiving off the internet guy. (My personal favorite)
Mr. Lost his turn guy ;):D

You've GOT to get the compiled ones over to SkydivingRadio. PERFECT medium for these :D:DB|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Here's to you, MR Old time cessna dropzone member!

you scoff at zippy rides to altitude, as 45 minutes is how god intended you to fly.

those 45 minutes are worth every bit of those 10 thousand feet.

so crack open a beer, Mr old time cessna guy, because a 6 way is a 2 plane load and a turbine is something a guy from India wears on his head

here's to you, Mr Static line student

you know skydiving is not really scary unless you do it alone and have to climb out of the plane.

you go through the practice ripcord pulls until you can cut the cord, because you know freefall is something you earn!

so have a beer, mr static line student, because you'll be under canopy before you know what the hell is going on

Here's to you Mr. The smallest plane i've jumped out of was a caravan guy.

You're two way and solo jumps are too hard to do from a king air or smaller aircraft. Hop and pops just aren't worth it to you unless you are with 25 other people getting pissed at you for having to make an extra low speed pass for your low jump.

Cheers,
Travis

Here's to you
Mr. Exit with the wrong group out of the herc and then lurk a random slot guy.

Never mind that the guys in front of you looks nothing like the one one the dirt dive.
Never mind that the formation which is building looks like a diamond instead of a star.
Just fly right in and join it, the others will be happy that their 8-way is now a 9-way, the more the merrier.
Dont worry about the fact that we wanted to turn a few points, just hang there like an idiot.
Oh and be sure to ignore the girl whose slot you lurked when she starts beating you about the legs.
Dont bother turning at break off, just start tracking in whatever direction you happen to be facing.
Enjoy your skydive.:S
*Disclaimer*
The views expressed in the above post may or may not be the result of drunkeness or temporary insanity and should only rarely be construed as the views of the poster himself

Ok so we all know the Budweiser Real Men of Genius adds. What would some good skydiver ones be?

Ex: Mr. I never bring a case of beer

Here's to you Mr. 8 jerky turns near the ground in the wrong direction "D" license man:D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

and after all those beers maybe tommorrow you will be so hung over and won't be able to jump so that nobody will have to cringe when the see you coming in!!!:o

here's to you mr. pack in 5 minutes guy.

you laugh at me when i take 20 minutes to pack my rig, 'cuz you know what you're doing and can make back to back loads.

you know what you're doing

sure, you get line twists and off heading openings, but you don't care, just kick out of 'em you say.

kick, kick, kick out of 'em

you've had 10 reserve rides in 200 jumps, but hey, you got those 200 jumps in quick, mr. pack in 5 minutes guy.

you're the man, mr. pack in 5 minutes guy!

anheuser busch, st. louis, missouri.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001