lisamariewillbe

I went to bed

Just because you chose to live in the north where it gets cold as hell, and snows alot doesn't mean that those of us that live in the south can't complain when our temp hits 25 or even 35 for that matter.

And I agree it is cold as hell...
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

We got 27 inches the other day girlie!! Whatchyou whining about??! :P:D

Wow, not many women can honestly say they got 27 inches you go girl:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dont be mad i just beat you to it:P

Not at all. It was intensely difficult, but I actually managed to keep my filthy mind under control this time!

Walt

Well there lies the problem trying to keep a filth mind under control...Don't do it. It will tear you apart my friend.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dont be mad i just beat you to it:P

Not at all. It was intensely difficult, but I actually managed to keep my filthy mind under control this time!

Walt

Well there lies the problem trying to keep a filth mind under control...Don't do it. It will tear you apart my friend.

Don't I know it.:|

Walt

Just because you chose to live in the north where it gets cold as hell, and snows alot doesn't mean that those of us that live in the south can't complain when our temp hits 25 or even 35 for that matter.

I agree, but it is a little like complaining that all you have to eat today is a hamburger when you usually get steak. It's hard for us hamburger eaters to feel sorry for you.

That's my fault, sorry 'bout that.

I was in Atlanta visiting, the city just wanted to let me know it's OK to visit, but only the cool kids live in Atlanta. Even snowed some Monday morning to drive the point home. :)
I used to think it was discrimination, but now (after Saturday night) I understand its for my own protection. B|B|B|

:)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.