Mike111

Condoms? pill?

I am suprised no one came up with contriceptive films yet.

I've used them. Once. The problem with anything that's a spermicide is twofold: if an allergy doesn't get you, the taste will kill you.

At least with the a diaphragm or the sponge, you can insert and rinse, and you've solved the latter problem. The film, however, does melt and run.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I didn't otice any taste

Well, maybe I'll go out and buy a couple of boxes and do a survey. :|

A survey? ohhhh I love surveys... ;)

It all depends on whether I'm motivated enough to like up a group of test subjects.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I didn't otice any taste

Well, maybe I'll go out and buy a couple of boxes and do a survey. :|

A survey? ohhhh I love surveys... ;)

It all depends on whether I'm motivated enough to like up a group of test subjects.

rl

Finding a group of test subjects should be fairly easy... at least around here it should be...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

She likes oral , anal, and girl on girl. Watch , i'm in trouble now.:|

I didn't see this, and you are soon to be in a world of hurt. :D

I like most things, but what I like best requires pregnancy and STD prevention.

It's just that pregnancy and STD prevention is either a bloody nuisance or permanent.

There are no good choices, only choices that are the least of all evils.

The pill actually killed a friend of mine.

rl

I can't believe no one has mentioned my favourite method of contraception, pulling out. Completely fool proof. All I have to do is count to 5, and pull out. I know it works cause I read it on the back of public toilet door.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Condoms.. yuck. The first like 20-30 times I had sex it was always with a condom. The first time I got to really taste the inside of a woman without wearing one, it was like losing my virginity all over again. A whole new, amazing sensation that makes one want to go down to Trojan-Enz and burn the fucking place down.

Plus, they smell like shit. And only after a thorough scrubbing can you get that scent off of your friggin' hands.

Condoms.. yuck. The first like 20-30 times I had sex it was always with a condom. The first time I got to really taste the inside of a woman without wearing one, it was like losing my virginity all over again. A whole new, amazing sensation that makes one want to go down to Trojan-Enz and burn the fucking place down.

Plus, they smell like shit. And only after a thorough scrubbing can you get that scent off of your friggin' hands.

:D:D:D:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!