psipike02

2 questions...

I didn't read every post (too lazy, too tired), but I'd skip the whole spring break and spend it with her if you're really serious about wanting to be in a relationship. Strong fresh relationships can be a lot more fun than drunken debauchery.

I agree with you. Except my post would have got me banned, then i would have requested the original poster be banned for that remark he made. Then i would have asked someone to tell the original poster to grow up a lot because he sounds like an 11 year old girl. Then someone would have told the person i told to say that to grow up and just ignore people like this. And then i would quit posting here for a while and wonder how this place got so lame. Then i would realize it has always been lame and that is why we post stuff that is pretty lame.
Edit: Hey Carl, I'm a Tecumseh Skydiver. Please find humor and truth in my post before being offended. Then be offended all you want.:P

if I could be asleep right now I would, i keep telling myself to go to bed. I go to bed, I close my eyes, I get annoyed because my eyelids are not nearly as entertaining as the animal planet and then I remember (just now as a matter a fact) that they put skydivers against falcons.... they said the avg speed of a skydiver in freefall was 100 mph .... [:/]

Oh and termites make there mounds with saliva, dung, and dirt and the queen has a baby on avg every 15 seconds
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well, Frankly I think that would be worth being banned.

I just don't think that sort of thing flys. If you can't be completely honest with someone, then change your behavior or change the situation so that you can be.

Besides, being banned would be good for me, need to get some freaking work done around here!:P

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I didn't read every post (too lazy, too tired), but I'd skip the whole spring break and spend it with her if you're really serious about wanting to be in a relationship. Strong fresh relationships can be a lot more fun than drunken debauchery.

That what's i was thinking.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

You're not being selfish, you're just being 21. At that age most people haven't figured out that actions have consequences. What you do in Acapulco will have consequences...regardless of whether you are in a relationship or just thinking about being a relationship.

So you gotta ask her first. It's the only way to do it.

It might turns out that she doesn't want to be exclusive with you. In that case, you'll be free to do what you want in Acapulco. No guilt, no regrets, no problems.

If you don't ask, you won't know for sure. Since you are expecting that she will say yes, you need to behave like a guy with a girlfriend back home. You can't do anything that would ruin your budding relationship. I'm sure she knows what spring break is all about. Odds are pretty good that anything you do down there will get back to her. One drunk co-ed down there could kill this relationship before it even starts.

When you get back, she better say yes. Otherwise you just did spring break like a married man AND you don't even have a girlfriend. That would suck.

So ask her before you go.