Zennie

Callout For Ministry May 5, Houston TX

Get yer ass out and headbang with me mutha fuckas....

When where an how? You know I'll so be there!! \m/

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

When where an how? You know I'll so be there!!

May 5, Verizon Wireless Theater. My ticket is General Admission, got it off Ticketmaster.

Funny part is Rob Zombie is playing there the night before. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Get yer ass out and headbang with me mutha fuckas....

Hey Zennie, January 24 and 25 1990, Ministry put on the the best fucking concerts I have ever seen! The show was at Numbers and I have yet to experience anything like those two performances!

A Mind Is a Terrible Thing To Taste!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

So, you're joining the priesthood, then?

yes we are. all are welcome and invited to join the services, to visit the altar of the crushing sound. to have your spirits lifted by the pounding drums, fast aggressive guitars, and the throbbing keyborads. to sing along to the hymns led by reverend al. cheers
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Hey Zennie, January 24 and 25 1990, Ministry put on the the best fucking concerts I have ever seen! The show was at Numbers and I have yet to experience anything like those two performances!

Man that would have been great! I'm really looking forward though to stuff from Psalm 69 and Houses of the Mole....

N.W.O. ROCKS.... and actually I'm really digging The Great Satan... hopefully they'll play some stuff from their upcoming CD. B|

The thing I love about Ministry is that they may be the one band that has gotten progressively HARDER with every CD rather than wussing out like every other band.

- Z

'Ministry' is still around? Whoa. I remember 'Just One fix' blasting out of my car in high school...:S

I hope Rob Zombie is coming to the NW. He is my favorite sick bastage to listen to!!! He has some perfect songs to dream about skydiving (demon speeding >:(), and I had to listen to 'Living Dead Girl' before my first solo in the airplane...B|

D'oh! better remove my sig line for this post...:)

'Ministry' is still around? Whoa. I remember 'Just One fix' blasting out of my car in high school...

Heh, I'll do you one better... With Sympathy came out when I was in college. I think that's the one CD Al would just as soon forget he ever made. ;) And yeah I hope they play Just One Fix too... man they have so many awesome tunes.

I hope Rob Zombie is coming to the NW

Come on up to Houston and join us for a righteous headbanging weekend then! B|

- Z

With Sympathy

Heehee...yea this brings back memories...remember having that..then Twitch came out and I was like WTF? whoa...this is cool...then The Land of Rape and Honey...and The mind is a terrible thing to taste...:ph34r: the list goes on...:ph34r:

Wow can I just say I am jealous...Ministry and RevCo...damn....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

'Ministry' is still around? Whoa. I remember 'Just One fix' blasting out of my car in high school...

Heh, I'll do you one better... With Sympathy came out when I was in college. I think that's the one CD Al would just as soon forget he ever made. ;) And yeah I hope they play Just One Fix too... man they have so many awesome tunes.

I hope Rob Zombie is coming to the NW

Come on up to Houston and join us for a righteous headbanging weekend then! B|

Sounds fun, but as always...I have stuff to do, and no $$ to do anything else. [:/]

remember having that..then Twitch came out and I was like WTF? whoa...this is cool...then The Land of Rape and Honey...and The mind is a terrible thing to taste... the list goes on...

Like a good wine, they've gotten better and better with age. B|

Wow can I just say I am jealous...Ministry and RevCo...damn....

You're in luck, according to their site, they'll be playing the House of Blues in Chi-town July 2 and then Pops in Sauget, IL July 6. :)

- Z

Oh, and for the rest of you Lone Star residents, check it out... they'll be in San Antonio May 6, Ft. Worth the 7th and the one that I'm SERIOUSLY looking at is their final show for the tour in Austin on July 20.

- Z

Man that would have been great! I'm really looking forward though to stuff from Psalm 69 and Houses of the Mole....

N.W.O. ROCKS.... and actually I'm really digging The Great Satan... hopefully they'll play some stuff from their upcoming CD. B|

The thing I love about Ministry is that they may be the one band that has gotten progressively HARDER with every CD rather than wussing out like every other band.

Really? I heard they were going back to only doing all songs from "With Sympathy". Sorry Zen but they sold out man.

Stainless steal provider! ...oh wait... that's not them

Supernaut!!! .... oh wait... that's not them either...

No name.... no slogan.... dang! can't remember any "Ministry" lyrics. Hmmmmm....

...oh yah!!....

I'M READY TO FIGHT!!! SO WHAT SO WHAT!!! I'M READY TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIGHGGHT!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

...yah, I saw them in Orlando.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Oh, and for the rest of you Lone Star residents, check it out... they'll be in San Antonio May 6, Ft. Worth the 7th and the one that I'm SERIOUSLY looking at is their final show for the tour in Austin on July 20.

I will probably be in the mountains of West Texas or New Mexico for the May 5 show, but I will be game for an Austin show!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"