SkydiveStMarys

Your eating habits.....

I want to know what you were doing at the time that this "combo" hit you...munchies maybe??:D

:D

Believe it or not, I don't smoke the devil weed. I've tried but I just can't handle it. I get too paranoid. :$

I think I just got home from work one night and was hungry but didn't feel like cooking so I grabbed three things that sounded good.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Fries with mayo (or a combo of mayo and ketchup)

Potato chips (or nacho chips) on sandwiches
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I laugh at you for laughing at me for eating eggs!

You put a whole can of COLD CORN and salsa in a dozen scrambled egg whites, thats much different then saying salsa on eggs. Your a glutton Walt...

And nope wasnt prego with the pickle and peanut butter thing....

Did you all ever as kids mix really odd foods on purpose to gross people out then eat it or drink it? That was me, my brothers were horrid but they dared me to so I had to ...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well, Clownburner has some kind of ketchup prejudice and is always making faces when I put ketchup on a burger, but other than that, I think the thing that gets me weird looks sometimes is putting cocoa powder (hershey's or nesquik) on vanilla ice cream instead of using chocolate syrup. It's something my mom did as a special treat when my bro and I were little.

I think the strangest thing I've ever seen anybody eat would be my cousin Danny's strawberry, ham, mustard and powdered sugar sandwiches. With relish, if he could find it.