Girlfalldown

You know what really sucks?

You're running around some huge compound and you see that the vampires are coming to get you and you see one coming right at you so you go running towards it thinking "Yippee! I'm finally going to become a vampire!" and when he grabs you you suddenly wake up and realize it was all a dream.

I hate that.

>:(

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

*** realize it was all a dream.

Are you sure it was a dream? Maybe that was reality and you are dreaming right now and the vampires are draining your blood!:S:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

if the whole world turned into vampires, what would they eat??

Cows. Only they wouldn't kill them, they'd just drain them a little bit. Just like milk.

Anyway we wouldn't let that happen. We'd have crops of humans that we'd let free range in big cages for us.

--------------

I was watching Dawn of the Dead on TV the other night and wondering the same thing about the zombies. (The movie made it clear they didn't eat animals.) Anyone know???
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I was watching Dawn of the Dead on TV the other night and wondering the same thing about the zombies. (The movie made it clear they didn't eat animals.) Anyone know???

I don't think they need to eat. I think they just do it for fun and to make more zombies.

Sort of like how we don't really need meat to survive but we eat it because we like it.

--------------

I don't think they need to eat. I think they just do it for fun and to make more zombies.

OK but... then they've turned everyone into zombies and then what? No more fun? Do they start postwhoring here, like imjured skydivers? :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I mean that in the kindest way possible.

so, although you are dissapointed in not being able to feast on human blood and condemn countless souls to the unending torment of being the undead you still want to be kind? i don't think you are capable of recognizing what truly sucks, but that's just the way i run.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

Um....did I do something to piss you off?

I just saw your post about your flaming child and that really does suck!

I don't know how I offended you but whatever I did I'm sorry and I'm sure I meant it as a joke. I try not to be serious on here if you haven't noticed.

--------------

i'm not pissed off, i was just freely expressing my opinion that your interpretation of what really sucks is a bit off the mark, as i see it.

Well I could have gotten into other things that suck far worse than this but it's meant as a light hearted and mildly amusing thread and I really didn't want to bring the whole room down.

It's ok to have your opinion even if it's negative. I have my moments too. This is the bonfire though. I guess if you feel you need to make someone else feel bad for trying to be amusing then that's your choice.

I hope you feel better now.

--------------

No way. It's no fun if you want it.

:P

And this is why it keeps only happening to you in your dreams. :|

Blues,
Dave

I didn't want it at first. I was running from them. But then the lead vampire and I started having some sort of mental telepathy and he only had eyes for me. He made the others stand back while he came for me.

Eh he'd probably have just sucked me dry and left me for dead anyway.

--------------