Girlfalldown

I want! I want! I want! I want!

>So, uh, what would you recommend based on your own personal
>experience?

Well, my experience only works for me!

Are you good at knots? Rope is cheap and works pretty well. Midori has a book out called "the art of japanese rope bondage" that's a pretty good guide.

Don't want to deal with knots? Leather restraints are really easy to use, and are pretty comfortable as well. Avoid the fur-lined ones because they aren't as secure and the fur bothers some people. Stockroom.com has a lot of good leather stuff.

Like the aesthetics of metal? Madame S makes some great metal BDSM hardware, but it's expensive. If you have the money, Bill Christianson makes custom stuff that is both amazingly well-made and custom. Also google Martin's Rigid Cuffs for larger metal items (like fiddles and stocks.)

>Care to share?

It's a 'design objective' thing. Police handcuffs are made to be cheap, easy to use, fit a lot of people, and be pretty secure. Comfort is way down on the bottom of the list, as long as they don't cause people's hands to fall off.

Something like the item below can be a lot more comfortable and still be more restrictive at the same time. Of course fit is more of a problem and they're a lot more expensive since they're sort of a niche market.

So, uh, what would you recommend based on your own personal experience?

Walt

Bill has a stalker - Bill has a stalker Neener neener neeeener - Bill has a stalker - Bill has a stalker Neener neener neeeener - Bill has a stalker - Bill has a stalker Neener neener neeeener - Bill has a stalker - Bill has a stalker Neener neener neeeener - Bill has a stalker - Bill has a stalker Neener neener neeeener -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>experience?

Are you good at knots? Rope is cheap and works pretty well. Midori has a book out called "the art of japanese rope bondage" that's a pretty good guide.

Don't want to deal with knots? Leather restraints are really easy to use, and are pretty comfortable as well. Avoid the fur-lined ones because they aren't as secure and the fur bothers some people. Stockroom.com has a lot of good leather stuff.

Like the aesthetics of metal? Madame S makes some great metal BDSM hardware, but it's expensive. If you have the money, Bill Christianson makes custom stuff that is both amazingly well-made and custom. Also google Martin's Rigid Cuffs for larger metal items (like fiddles and stocks.)

Bill, you should be in politics.:D

Walt

>Or you can just buy the rope in black.

Yeah, but then you have to sign a waiver.

Who reads the waivers anyway?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>experience?

I think this post proves, once and for all, that Billvon knows everything about everything. The guy can talk about nuclear reactor design, national energy policy, sexual restraint devices, and of course skydiving at a high level. Disagree with him, and he will simply slice your argument to tatters, all in a calm, reasoned, and self-assured tone.

When I grow up, I want to be Billvon.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I think this post proves, once and for all, that Billvon knows everything about everything.

I have proof that Bill does not know everything, but I can't share it in a public forum because he might hurt me.

:ph34r:

Then PM it to me! All evidence thus far shows Bill knows everything. Short of photographic or documented evidence, I'm going with my theory.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Well, everybody knows about stuff they're into. For me it's things like nuclear reactors, astronomy, evolutionary biology, BDSM, skydiving and electronics design. But I can't paint a picture to save my life or figure out which drapes go with the carpet. (And anything I know about medicine has come purely via osmosis.)

If you know all that other stuff I don't think the last two are that important. :D

Now if you could just figure a way to combine all those things into one.

hmm...

A skydiving robot dressed in latex that gets shot into space to do a the longest space skydive freefall ever and then finally explodes when it gets an erection!

Or something.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

>A skydiving robot dressed in latex that gets shot into space to do a
> the longest space skydive freefall ever and then finally explodes
> when it gets an erection!

I would also add that I don't have nearly the imagination that some people here do . . .

I would also add that I don't have nearly the imagination that some people here do . . .

Ok -

I'll buy that.:ph34r:

Ok -

I'll buy that.:ph34r:

That would be your first mistake. :|

:D:D

LOL

NO - NO it wouldn't - NOT BY A LONNNNNNNNNG SHOT!

I have proof that Bill does not know everything, but I can't share it in a public forum because he might hurt me.

Then PM it to me! All evidence thus far shows Bill knows everything. Short of photographic or documented evidence, I'm going with my theory.

I'll think about PM'ing it to you... But I don't want to piss Bill off, because he is one scary dude. (Or maybe it would be fun to piss him off... Hmm...)

But then I guess it doesn't matter now anyway, since he has publicly admitted that he can't match drapes with carpet...

But I can't paint a picture to save my life or figure out which drapes go with the carpet

Bah. Even I know that one. If the drapes don't match the carpet, you just shave or wax the carpet.

Remind me NOT to have you decorate my house.

:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

> They have sport cuffs that are velcro and attach to bungee like
>rope...Just in case you were wondering

Yeah, the ones sold under the name "sportsheets" also come with a pile cover for a mattress, and hook-covered patches that you can use to anchor the cuffs down. So you just put something that looks like a fitted sheet over the mattress and stick the anchors anywhere. They're exceptionally easy to use, although a clever bottom will realize that the anchors come off about as easily as they go on. Also, the original cuffs that came in those sets were really easy to get out of.* They have a version now called "supercuffs" that work a lot better.

http://www.stockroom.com/b755.htm

http://www.stockroom.com/a460.htm

(* - I should add that some bottoms like to have the option to escape, so that's not necessarily bad.)