Girlfalldown

I want! I want! I want! I want!

No. THANK YOU Walt!

and good luck. We're all counting on you.:S

I guess you never got the memo that says you can't give something away unless you actually have hold title. :S:S

As long as I can keep rl away from those damn cucumbers,

I have a pickle on order.

I'll be just fine. Oh, and I'll be sure to give her that spanking she needs!;)

In your dreams. :S

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Oh, rl, why must you hurt the one you love?

I'll be just fine. Oh, and I'll be sure to give her that spanking she needs!;)

In your dreams. :S

rl

Yes, that will happen only in my dreams, but they are really *nice* dreams. The idea of putting some nice spank on your ass turns me on. It makes me a very happy dreamer!:)
Pickle and cucumber dreams are bad. In fact, I'd say they are downright nightmarish.

Spanking rl dreams are good. Very good, in fact.

I'm not sure what a Cocheese dream would be. Probably better than a pickle but certainly nowhere near as good as putting a spank on your ass.

Walt

My dreams are shattered. I can't give it away on 7th ave. This town is tattered. Pitter patter, Schmack schmack, bite the big apple, don't mind the maggots.

Don't feel bad. RhondaLea has been in my dreams for years and is going to be in them for a very long time.:)
Walt

>I would almost *bet* that it comes with one of those BS disclaimers
>that says something like "...this product is not intended for any specific
>purpose..." or something like that.

Seems like so much trouble.

Go to Home Depot, get some 5/16" braided nylon rope, cut into some 12 foot pieces, melt the ends, put it in a mesh bag, wash it and dry it (on high/cotton) and it will be as good as that stuff. Use Rit dye to turn it black if you want. (Or any color you, or Rhonda, likes.) And no waiver needed!

I think you've just overcome my objection to vibrators.

And that was?;)

Ah. My whole thing with vibrators comes down to one story, and it's too rancid and too mundane (in about equal parts) for this group. Let's just say I had a bad experience with someone at the other end of one. :|

But this little contraption has remarkable potential, and I think I would like to own it. It certainly gives new meaning to the idea of phone sex. :o

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

>I would almost *bet* that it comes with one of those BS disclaimers
>that says something like "...this product is not intended for any specific
>purpose..." or something like that.

Go to Home Depot, get some 5/16" braided nylon rope, cut into some 12 foot pieces, melt the ends, put it in a mesh bag, wash it and dry it (on high/cotton) and it will be as good as that stuff. Use Rit dye to turn it black if you want. (Or any color you, or Rhonda, likes.) And no waiver needed!

Damn Bill, you sound kind of, uh, experienced at this kind of thing!

Walt

How, exactly, did my preferences get into this? :S

I like a different sort of restraint, so rope will be wasted on me, anyway. :|

rl

>I have some shiny new hand cuffs at the house.

Those things are uncomfortable, and do not lend themselves to repeat uses once the person involved discovers that.

That is why they make leather braces, gauntlets. . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Care to share?

It's a 'design objective' thing. Police handcuffs are made to be cheap, easy to use, fit a lot of people, and be pretty secure. Comfort is way down on the bottom of the list, as long as they don't cause people's hands to fall off.

Something like the item below can be a lot more comfortable and still be more restrictive at the same time. Of course fit is more of a problem and they're a lot more expensive since they're sort of a niche market.

>Care to share?

It's a 'design objective' thing. Police handcuffs are made to be cheap, easy to use, fit a lot of people, and be pretty secure. Comfort is way down on the bottom of the list, as long as they don't cause people's hands to fall off.

Something like the item below can be a lot more comfortable and still be more restrictive at the same time. Of course fit is more of a problem and they're a lot more expensive since they're sort of a niche market.

So, uh, what would you recommend based on your own personal experience?

Walt