ZUUEEELLLL

Need help! Skydiver neighbor trying to steal my man!

Please help. Some skydiving hottie is trying to steal my life partner. We've been together 7 years. He works for her husband and she's constantly walking around in tight clothes and showing off her hot body. Hell, I'd do her but she won't let me touch her. It's making me crazy. I'm sure her and her husband are already having three ways with my man and I'm jealous! I want to be a part of it.

Someone, please, can you help? What should I do? Should I just go over there and knock on her door and throw myself at her? Should I take my husband and run away? What?

Jealous?;)

Bobbi

Well yes I'm jealous! Not to her face though. It's just too pretty for me to give nasty looks to. I act like everything's fine but then I blow up when my husband gets home. He's done this type of thing before but it was with another guy that time. I'm just afraid he's going to leave me for this sexy couple. I want in!

I'm standing at my window now vacuuming in the nude and hoping she sees but I haven't seen her walk by or anything.

Any more advice?

Jealous?;)

Bobbi

Well yes I'm jealous! Not to her face though. It's just too pretty for me to give nasty looks to. I act like everything's fine but then I blow up when my husband gets home. He's done this type of thing before but it was with another guy that time. I'm just afraid he's going to leave me for this sexy couple. I want in!

I'm standing at my window now vacuuming in the nude and hoping she sees but I haven't seen her walk by or anything.

Any more advice?

Tell her you need a ride somewhere and make sure she takes her truck. I've ridden in her truck and yeah, it's hot!!!!

Walt

So that's the giant thingy that keeps walking by!

yeah and the focus doesnt work through the blinds.. I already added all sorts of cool filter stuff to get rid of the glare off the windows. now I just need a clear visual..

open the blinds!! >:(

Heeellloooo! I am a woman!!! Dammit!!!

I can prove it.:$

Bobbi

I am well aware. I was only quoting an old 'cliche'.
...and I didn't mean for you to take it wrong... and I think I got myself in deep doo-doo!:$[:/]

Chuck