skymama

It's National Potato Chip Day!

Woohoo! :ph34r:

So, what's your favorite?

Lately, I've been fond of Reduced Fat Original Pringles. If I eat too many, my tongue will hurt though. I hate it when that happens. :|

Not a potato chip, but I also really like blue tortilla chips.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

its all about the cheddar and sour cream mmmm :)

or the rosemary and olive oil chips from target are might yummy :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

If we're talking potato chips, I am fond of the Cape Cod chips. They tend to have a more definitive crunch about them, and I'm ALL about the crunch.

I'm with you, though. I love those blue tortilla chips. Oh, and Veggie Chips. Less guilt when I finish an entire bag by myself. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Zapps kettle cooked regular chips. Really crispy.

Yep! If you guys haven't tried these yet, go out and get some today...you'll find out what real potato chips are.

Mmmmmmmm...good.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Woohoo! :ph34r:

So, what's your favorite?

Lately, I've been fond of Reduced Fat Original Pringles. If I eat too many, my tongue will hurt though. I hate it when that happens. :|

Not a potato chip, but I also really like blue tortilla chips.

I hate to break it to you, Andrea, but Pringles are NOT potato chips. It says so on the container and when they were featured on Food TV (Unwrapped, I believe), the spokesman emphasized that, and stated they are a "textured potato crisp".

Pringles are to chips what Keystone Light is to beer -- a far distant and far inferior imitation.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

OK, then let me know when I get to celebrate textured potato crisp day. :(

skymama ~you can celebrate pringles all you want today... there is no need to be technical here... you started this yummy thread, so by default you can celebrate your textured potato crisps :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Oh, I love Baked Lays too! After getting used to those and Pringles, it's hard to go back to regular chips because they seem so greasy.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Zapps kettle cooked regular chips. Really crispy.

Yep! If you guys haven't tried these yet, go out and get some today...you'll find out what real potato chips are.

Mmmmmmmm...good.
:)

H.E.B. grocery stores her, handle them here. There are one or two imitators but, I think, Zapps, are the best. I don't like flavored 'tater chips.

Chuck

Oh!

I am wounded to the quick!

All the groveling and worship and telling all how pix ne'er do you justice...and this is my reward?

Besides I never said you couldn't celebrate your textured potato crisps.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Besides I never said you couldn't celebrate your textured potato crisps.

I know, but you took all the fun out of it. I'll only be able to eat half the can now with my wine. ;)

oo has anyone had the ruffles flavor "the works" they taste like a loaded potato... pretty kick ass... pretty stay on my ass too but at least theyre yummy