teamjenn1

Does anyone else work with a bunch of morons?

Ya know...you're right! I quit...I'm heading to Dublin early...

Cool!! I will be there waiting for you.... (And I am Bringing Lots of Popcorn!!);):D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But I don't want your popcorn...I want your jello shots!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Consider this: the moron has a place in the office (not your office, Clay).

He's the guy everyone makes fun of, because he's just that dumb. She's the one who's latest gem of an intellectually devoid question has you howling at the water cooler. As long as they're there, you're smarter than someone - they provide a sort of buffer because you know they'll be axed first.

And besides, without them, we'd turn on each other. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I work with a few. We are steady trying to get rid of them though. :S It's bad when I have to tell someone else how to do their job AS I am doing mine...........and bullets are flying. >:(

I can relate except for the flying bullets part...that really sucks! Be safe and get home soon!

The big moron and the little moron were walking across the bridge, when suddenly the wind picked up its intensity. The big moron was blown off, but the little moron wasn't. Why ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

The big moron and the little moron were walking across the bridge, when suddenly the wind picked up its intensity. The big moron was blown off, but the little moron wasn't. Why ?

Don

I give up...why?

Reminds me of a first world war story in a rare book i read (first edition sappers war stories, couldnt find it on google, just tried).

Basically dude was the company idiot and constantly being picked on for being slow, his heart was in the right place but that was about all he had going for him. During a German gas attack communications where cut and he went out to fix them, he was hit with a bullet and fought on until he reached the break in the wire. With his mask obscuring his view he ripped it off and connected the wires together again, they found him still clasping the communication wires dead.

The magic behind this story was it was told in a way that you thought he finally came through and done something right for once, he didnt. He connected the wrong wires but it didnt matter, he tried. :P

Right, that settles it im looking for that damned book to read that again. Oh and good luck out there

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I'm actually on the phone with one of my employees right now...walking her through how to send a friggin email! >:(

Post her e-mail so we can help her practice.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Consider this: the moron has a place in the office.

Funny.............That's what we did with one of the idiots. We make him work in the office because no one wants him out on mission. :D We figure he'll do less damage there. Funny how it's been almost 90 days since I turned in my travel voucher and I STILL haven't been paid. Oh well.........it's better than getting shot in the back because he is stupid. :S

I'm actually on the phone with one of my employees right now...walking her through how to send a friggin email! >:(

Post her e-mail so we can help her practice.>:(

That would be fucking hilarious! :D:D

You got it backwards genius.

Bobbi

I has often bean accused of being a sdrawkcab type of individual. (I've never tested as a genius. I get close, but there's only so high a blond guy can go)

p.s. - I hopes you noticed the ":P:P:P" at the end of it...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

But I am sure that you at least know how to send an email...or at least I would hope:S

Indeed I can. On a good day I can count to twenty--if I take my shoes and socks off.

And 23 if he takes off his pants :$

Ya' know, sweet thang, I'm just dyin' to say that it would be even better if *you* took off my pants, but since you'd probably kick my ass if I said that, I'll resist the temptation.:$

Walt