RastaRicanAir

The ONE TRUE Dublin Boogie - The Aftermath Thread:

Come on, kids. I dont know about you but I dont even have the energy to use apostrophes right now, much less search ten different threads for pithy comments and compliments on my wife.

Let's CONSOLIDATE!

Bubbles: You outdid yourself once again. I managed to beat myself closer to death in three days this year than I did in five days last year, and while using fewer substances!

Jay and Jamie: (Still the most beautiful couple in skydiving) Thanks for letting me borrow the laptop. Without you, I never would have had the immense joy of waking everyone up out of their painful hangovers with bagpipes and Sinatra music.

All the new Orfun bastards: Welcome to the family f*ckers! Now send me your names, I can't remember them all

Everyone I jumped with: Thanks for leaving me so sore I couldn't get off my ass all day yesterday.

David King: You can keep the upskirt shots from me in my kilt. The nightmares they'll cause you are worth more than any ransom money I could pay. :ph34r:

McDuck: We WILL get that jump in, someday, when your ass heals, and my freefly skills improve. Meantime, I have to figure out how to fit Sonic Grieco into my sig line.

And of course, Skyma...I mean Andrea Thanks for the custom job you did on the Holy Tough Love Orfun Paddle. Now it looks like a real religious relic, and I have to go on E-bay and find a stronger one. I told you you'd love being a Foster Mom
....Like they say, "It's always the quiet ones."

And special thanks to everyone who bought an Orfun shirt. Your love is greatly appreciated. By myself and CitiBank. :o

Now.....Anyone else want to buy an Orfun shirt?! PLEASE! The wife's gonna kick ms ass if I don't sell these things.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Saturday night was the best party ever! Many thanks to all the people who picked me up off of the ground after one of my drunken falls. (And just in case you were wondering, there were 4 of those. :D)

Thanks to divnswoop for almost making me pee in my pants from laughing. :D

Sonia, Kristin, Justin, Rich, Tara and I had a fantastic time chillin' on Sunday with some beers . . . until almost 4 pm. :D

Thanks, Alan, for letting us hang in your trailer for a minute on Saturday night. :)

And finally, thank you, Jessie, for not ACTUALLY rolling me up in your tent and taking me away early Sunday morning. :D

My personal quote of the weekend: "Mark bet me I wouldn't make it until 9. *looks at phone clock* It's 10:30. I think I can make it." :D:D:D

Here's my take, or at least the initial mental meanderings, of that wonderful event.

Obbie, I'll be adding your name to the SB list, and I'll save you a jump the next time we meet up. Thanks for the shirt, even if you had to carry it around for a couple dozen hours while you looked for my wayward self.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Of course I remember our jumps! You really are my favorite person in the whole world to jump with!

:)
I never did see the video from jump two. Where's Iwan?

Wait for the DVD, I think your in one of the jumps Iwan dumped in the Mac. Enjoyed meeting you at the bonfire, I looked for you later to give you some Spirits but....... well you know after dark I don't have much of an attention span.
David

"it tastes kinda like a blow job."

Just for clarification, I was referring to the shot! :D

I don't get embaressed easily, but I'm sure I turned all sorts of shades of red after that one... :$

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

well... overall great event, extremely well organized...thanks cspence..
but i thought skydivers were supposed to know how to party?

i guess when the honda "found" its way onto the bonfire at 420am sat nite/sunday morning things were picking up a bit:D

apparantly i only need about 20 jello shots,a zillion beers, 2 hits off the 'shine jar,half a bag of grass, and one burning automobile to have a good time

oh, and i made some skydives too..
B|

you guys need to check out bridge day....

Wait for the DVD, I think your in one of the jumps Iwan dumped in the Mac. Enjoyed meeting you at the bonfire, I looked for you later to give you some Spirits but....... well you know after dark I don't have much of an attention span.
David

AHHH! I looked for you too but I forgot who you were! Yeah, ADD...oooh something shiney! :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Of course I remember our jumps! You really are my favorite person in the whole world to jump with!

The video is great! You guys are such dorks! :D

:D

I wish I could have hung out with you guys last night. My flight was delayed so I sat at the F%$#*ing airport until 9PM only to get on the plane and find that MY SEAT DIDN'T EXIST! They took the two seats completely out of the plane so myself and another woman had wait while they tried to find us new seats. >:(

Ah well, good times, good memories. :)

--------------

The video is great! You guys are such dorks! :D

:D

I wish I could have hung out with you guys last night. My flight was delayed so I sat at the F%$#*ing airport until 9PM only to get on the plane and find that MY SEAT DIDN'T EXIST! They took the two seats completely out of the plane so myself and another woman had wait while they tried to find us new seats. >:(

Ah well, good times, good memories. :)

Did you tell them you were used to riding in planes without seats?
David

Jay and Jamie: (Still the most beautiful couple in skydiving) Thanks for letting me borrow the laptop. Without you, I never would have had the immense joy of waking everyone up out of their painful hangovers with bagpipes and Sinatra music.

You are very welcome Robby. We're glad we could help. B|

It was great seeing you (and everyone else) again!! See you again soon!! :)

WOW, what a very cool boogie!!! :)

It was very sad saying goodbye to everyone yesterday...

I'm afraid to even mention the names of the people I met this weekend (way too many, and I'm sure I'd forget someone). All I can say is that I met some of the coolest peeps!!! You all are awesome!

I will however say that hanging with Andrea on Saturday night - girl you had me rolling! B|

Much love to you all and glad to see just about everyone made it home safe and sound!

My flight was delayed

Talk to Beth - poor girl had to sleep in the Dallas airport last night... [:/]

xoxoxo g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Did you tell them you were used to riding in planes without seats?

I told them I'd be fine if they just threw a few pillows and blankets down in the empty row. My rig had to be checked again though so it just wouldn't have been the same.

--------------

xoxoxo unfortunately by the time I got back from the hotel I missed alot of people :( It was so great to see your sweet self! Do you think you'll make it out for the rafting trip? PAAAARRTTTYYY!!!

Glad you got home alright

Thanks to Jay... he gave me alot of good ammo with the airline. I finally made it back to LA about 1 a.m. this morning. Thanks so much for the offer! :)
mwah! g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Good Altoids

Mmmm yes....i agree

We were wondering what happened to you! You missed loads of fun. They wouldn't let me leave until the sun came up because they were worried about me getting pulled over (thanks for that Shrek and Turtle, you guys both rock)

Hey, great meeting Shrek's wife, Brandy too. Poor thing has to put up with you.

OH another thing, SkinnyShrek is not skinny! :D

--------------

I will however say that hanging with Andrea on Saturday night - girl you had me rolling!

I had so much fun with you too, Gia. You're so cute and spunky! Next time, we'll have to actually jump together too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon