freeflir29

Is this whacky or what?

You should temporarily change your profile location. :D

But... is "somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean" an option?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

now you can say DEUTSCHLAND über alles

No..............no more languages dammitt. I just counted and since yesterday I have had to talk to people in 5 yes......5 differen't languages. It's fun but it also gets old. English...........why can't everyone speak English? :D

I'm making this post from over the Atlantic ocean. I'm flying on Lufthansa and they now have wireless internet on board. Even better...........they gave me a FREE 30 minute card. I don't care what everyone says about Germans..........they are all
right. :D

Edited for grammar.:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The fact that you have made a post at all is whacky, you should be banned by now, or in bed with a sheep.:o
Youre slipping clay.:D:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey clay i think you should start talking to the passengers like you do on here..... Sits back with a beer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

> I'm flying on Lufthansa and they now have wireless internet on board.

What smart guy developed _that_?

Boeing.

Clicky: Connexion by Boeing.

If I remember right, I heard it was something like $26.95 for unlimited Internet access for the whole flight. Or $14.95 for 2 hours, or $9.95 for 1 hour. A bit expensive, but I'd pay it over watching the in-flight film, unless it was a sleeper flight. I've sometimes heard of foreign Internet cafes charging more. You can even use Skype on Connexion, so you can talk on the telephone from the airplane. 6 hours of long distance phone calls from the airplane for only $30!

The U.S. airlines are too cheap and bankrupt to install these great in-plane WiFi systems, but several foreign airlines on international routes, have this system.

Wireless isn't a problem in planes per se if setup properly -- as tested by Boeing, in partnership with Intel, WiFi is safe to their own airplanes and Boeing actually backs this up. Even so, to be even safer, they shut down the system during takeoff and landing though, and require everyone to turn off their laptops during this period as normal.