jumper03

so...The Farm....hypothetically....

Hypothetically, is the imaginary bouncy house still there from the last time nothing happened? Also, could someone hose it out with bleach so our theoretical kids can use it again?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hypothetically, is the imaginary bouncy house still there from the last time nothing happened? Also, could someone hose it out with bleach so our theoretical kids can use it again?

I don't know if you want to go in there. I theoretically saw hans in there all by his lonesome spreading baby oil all over himself and rolling around doing something very odd. I actually am still having trouble seeing since said incident.
:D:D:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I don't know if you want to go in there. I theoretically saw hans in there all by his lonesome spreading baby oil all over himself and rolling around doing something very odd. I actually am still having trouble seeing since said incident.

Thank GOD I sold that to the farm.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Punch~Royal Coronation
yummie

Well, apparently they don't sell those in Canadia. Some such nonsense about branding yada yada yada. But there might be half a dozen hypothetical Cuban cigars in my bag. People will just have to seek me out to find out if that's an April Fools' joke or not. B| To any US Customs Agents who might be reading, that is definitely an April Fools' Joke.

its all hypothetical anyway
Scars remind us that the past is real

:D:D:D:D

I just want it said for the record that I was not involved in said incident.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I just heard from this thread's creator. Sounds like they might be having way too much hypothetical fun...especially Micro, king of No-Pants-Land.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

:o:o come on :o were's the proof to back up this claim of a pantless Micro:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hmm, well, I suppose the ass-prints on Jumper03's computer might be a start, but I doubt he felt the need to take pictures of Micro's satchel. ;)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

It is too late now, but I had some medical stuff that I had to take care of on Friday and my mother drove 12 hours from Minneapolis to visit me this weekend. Thought it might be rude to drag her out to GA. Next time... do you go everwhere? Where are you going to be next?:P

I just heard from this thread's creator. Sounds like they might be having way too much hypothetical fun...especially Micro, king of No-Pants-Land.

It was definitely a first for me... instead of "Hold my beer. Watch this" it was "Hold my pants. Watch this.":S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

could have been worse i suppose Lee could have streaked as well:o;):D:D

I shudder to think of the carnage that would have wreaked...like one of those dirty-fat bombs. :P:D

shudder to think of the carnage that would have wreaked...like one of those dirty-fat bombs.

Yes scary isn't it :ph34r: I think immergaration should refuse him entry next month when he comes over to get more piccalilli:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Oh lord...like he needs more stank-fuel. These are the days I'm glad I was born without a sense of smell. :D