jumper03

so...The Farm....hypothetically....

Ummmm............how about naked partying in my trailer. All are welcome except Peanut. Unless he brings Lucky. WinkLaugh

let's park our campers awning to awning n when the nakid parting starts we'll just lock p-nut in the doghouse ;):D:ph34r:

If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

C O O L ,,, we coming

There will not be Any after Hours Shenanigans at all.
There will be no Jello-shots for anyone.
There will not be a Poker Games as Poker Games are generally frowned upon at the Farm.
Everyone always remain fully clothed there at all times.
When the day of Jumping is over… Everyone goes Home quickly and quitely as possible there.
There are No Fat, Rude, and Obnoxious British Camera Guys there.

And ABSOLUTELY NO FREE JUMPS!!
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Actually, hans just called me. The planes won't be flying until saturday afternoon..Pilot will be at dui school or something...anyways see you all saturday night for some poker
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ummmm............how about naked partying in my trailer. All are welcome except Peanut. Unless he brings Lucky.

COOOLLLL,,, I know where to find my wife IF I need her,,

UHMMM,, chuckles,,,, how many people been married 5 years want to find their 50 year old wives on a drop zone?

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

let's park our campers awning to awning n when the nakid parting starts we'll just lock p-nut in the doghouse

Good try honey,, dat trick WILL NOT work again. I"m on tew yew..

Don't forget Freebyrd!

sorry dude,,, radical female break up. plates flying, dogs barking, peanut ducking. Looks like ,,We gona have to find another one as good as her.

JEEESEEEE,,, dis really pisse me off,,, WHO's turn was it to watch him this week??? I"m gonna kick dar *SSS

Actually, hans just called me. The planes won't be flying until saturday afternoon..Pilot will be at dui school or something...anyways see you all saturday night for some poker

I wish I could GOOOO! I am so frustrated, just to give everyone a heads up though, there are like 10 SIUC skydiving Club alumni coming out there for the weekend. So I am thinking if they heard about it (not from me) I am sure alot of others from all over will be there too. That might suck, but hey, a free skydive is the best thing in the world that I can think of.