skinnyshrek

beach boogie

Yeah,they didn't have it last year.We only bring a Cessna and it won't be at the same time.It may not even be that side of the state.

They who? ECSC did have a beach boogie last year, two of them I was at last years memorial day boogie, and they did another over labor day.

I would just bring everyone to the memorial day boogie and save yourself all the head aches of planning and executing a boogie.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Chris...maybe we don't want to publicize this...last year was so good with the jumpers we had...small, intimate, lots of jumps...just perfect!

One thing...we may need police protection from the tandem's family that developed the picture with Robbie's ass in the background.
:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Maybe it was the year before,I don't know.I think that is how I got started doing Destin.If I wanted to get rid of headaches this is not the one I would stop.:D

Who knows what year they didn't do it. I was there the past two years and a couple of buddies of mine have been going every year for the past 6.

Come join us at the FL-AL state line.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

i agree with you andy. Small crowd. you don't see spence all moody and red at the beach boogie..Nice and relaxed..Just no-one give the wife booze. She has a tendancy to pass out in cars
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

She has a tendancy to pass out in cars

I think she was passed out before she got in the car...still walking but mentally passed out.
:D:D;)

Someone remind me not to ride with Shithead in the Volvo.
[:/];)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239