Broke

Male downstairs grooming?

Waxing is the way to go....for sure....back crack and sack.
It sounds a little scary at first but.....it is so worth it.
You only have to do it once a month and you don't get the stubble you get from shaving.
It doesn't really hurt like you would think....I'd rather get stung by bees. And the more you do it and maintain it the less it hurts everytime. Highly recommend it. Saves the hassle of shaving everyfew days. And girl dig it too.

Don't use the clippers without using a #1 extension on it. That will protect them from being caught. Then you razor em. Go slow. They will firm up and it becomes easy.

I tried going with no guard on the sack last year, and the clippers bit the fuck out of me. While I was checking it out to see how badly I was injured, I didn't pay attention to the rapidly narrowing gap between the clippers and the head of my dick. YEEOOOUCHH!!! B|:S:(

Lesson fucking learned! I will never again allow clippers with no guard ANYWHERE near my package. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I need to change my vote...

but I still have a hairy chest...

Soooo.... I got bored and need to change my vote again... ov course y'all aren't likely to ever see the results of my current escapades...

and honestly I think there's more to my troubles then the "downstairs grooming"... :|:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You know what scott here is your problem. Either you are too nice, or just oblivious. You are a ok looking guy. You seem nice. Lets find some chicks for you. Can I put you on Ebay?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So do we split the money. There was a group of guys that were auctiong themselves off as a friend for a weekend deal. I though that was pretty funny.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So do we split the money. There was a group of guys that were auctiong themselves off as a friend for a weekend deal. I though that was pretty funny.

I suppose... I've never done it... say... 60/40... you can have the higher cut since you're doing the work... :D

um... I think we aught to hav a reserve though...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I trim hair down there with a hair clipper, using longest plastic comb (12mm-0.5"), so all area has got same length.
I do it about once every two/three months and/or I feel the need to give it a trim :)I never thought about shaving completely, even because, being quite hairy all over, it would be non-sense/ridicolous/whatever.
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com