ccowden

Suicidal Tendencies

Wouldn't have pegged you as an ST fan. Cool.

. . . and skinny puppy and the mighty lemon drops and DK and Violent Femmes . . . and so many more. . .Old Cult and Old Cure are good.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I like screaming their name over and over again. YEAH!

But people would think you are cracking up.[:/]

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Probably my second least favorite.

Those were the bandwagon songs.

If I offended you, oh I'm sorry, but maybe you needed to be offended. So here's my apology, and one more thing....fuck you! You can't bring me down!
:P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Now THAT is a good one! I remember when they opened to that song! As a matter of fact, I think it was the "You Can't Bring Me Down Tour." Or was it the "Send Me Your Money Tour?"

I don't know which tour it was. I saw them a few times in the late 80s/early 90s in So Cal and Tijuana. The album (my favorite of theirs) was Lights, Camera, Revolution....it's funky. :)
Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! ;)

Bizarre thought alert - thinking through these songs now, in my head I totally "hear" their influence in some more recent guy's music. A popular white rapper guy, I can't remember his name. :S

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Suicidal doesn't get NEAR enough credit for how they influenced the music world. These hard rockmetal bands of today, who got their start from the rap/metal scene, wouldn't exist if it weren't for ST.

Suicidal was doing this shit way back in the day, when it wasn't "cool." Even way before Rage came along.

trip at the brain is about it for me. i was more into the metal/self-induced whiplash side of things. but thanks for that flash back!! it's been YEARS since i've heard reference to ST. nice.

i'm thinking during that same time frame for me - janes, mega, cult, metallica, maiden, anthrax.

wow.