thegreekone

It's good to have a friend who is a chef

have been so overwhelmed with work and grief lately that I was hopped up about having dinner at a friend's house who is a chef. the menu is as follows

wine: 2003 LACKEY shiraz from australia

salad: romaine, roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, and cukes in a white balsamic vinagrette

entree: pork chops marinated in celery salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and white truffle oil, then roasted and topped with a balsamic glaze

pasta: fettucine in a tomatoe sauce with fennel, basil, onion, and some stuff I can't remember...topped with freshly grated romano.

the meal was awesome, but the friends were so great and we laughed and had a great time. It was the first night that I really enjoyed myself since putting down my greyhound. I am grateful to have such good friends....er, that can cook! ;)

Noice - my brother-n-law cooked dinner tonight:
* Grilled chicken in a lemon-butter seasoning
* Alfredo pasta with grilled zucinni and squash
* Side of grilled/burned bell peppers

Ummm, Umm good!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I had

Purple (yes cause its flavor depends on its color only "big hugs" drink ... $.25

Top Ramen, boiled to perfection, in a savory beef sauce $.19

Fresh canned corn in a buttery (read generic) sauce topped with a dash of iodine salt $.59

:)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

hmm...I was taken out by work last night and they bought for me...

- salad with homemade French and blue cheese dressing
- 9 oz. filet mignon - medium rare
- lobster tail
- baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream with chives
- Grasshopper pie

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have very good friend that is a Chef at a top resort in Fla. I usually go there with out of town friends that stop by or special occasions....its not far at all from my house...he usually hooks our table up with extra goodies and special deserts....yep...it IS good to have a friend that is a professional Chef.;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I had

Purple (yes cause its flavor depends on its color only "big hugs" drink ... $.25

Top Ramen, boiled to perfection, in a savory beef sauce $.19

Fresh canned corn in a buttery (read generic) sauce topped with a dash of iodine salt $.59

This extravagant spending on gourmet food has to stop... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

hmm...I was taken out by work last night and they bought for me...

- salad with homemade French and blue cheese dressing
- 9 oz. filet mignon - medium rare
- lobster tail
- baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream with chives
- Grasshopper pie

You must be happy in your relationship..be careful, you will end up as fat as me with that food...you have a long way togo i wouldnt worry about it...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You must be happy in your relationship..be careful, you will end up as fat as me with that food...you have a long way togo i wouldnt worry about it...

pssttt...don't tell anyone, but I brought almost all of the steak home and had it for left overs. :D But, I had to have a bite of it when at the restaurant. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

yep we have a chef here at skydive tecumseh that comes up with goodies every now and then that goes beyond description. I took him on a tandem a couple years ago. they don,t call him big John for nuttin. average speed 142. the pay off, a meal that was out of this world.

http://www.swoopstudios.com/videos/videos-rex.php