alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Hmm...well I didn't post in the other thread, but what the hell, here's a couple of pics of me.

Pammi

pammi,
hey there girl. clayton,nc eh ? wow ! what a shock to see somebody on dz.com from my little hometown. i guess it's not so little anymore.
allen tew & gary ragland were the only lawyers around when i lived there. glad to hear i'm not the ONLY skydiver with a clayton connection.

after high school i went to uncw and stayed down there for a decade. now i'm in key largo, so if you're ever in south florida look me up for some fun & jumping. :D

james talacek
c.h.s. class of 1988

it's only when we've lost everything that we're free to do anything !

It was worth it !! Will you be racing in Nashville in 2004??? When??? I would love to come watch :)

The IRL will be racing in Nashville July 17th. If I'm there it will be as a spectator or as a part of a crew........not driving. :(

The pictures were from the Driving 101 driving experience, taken the day after the IRL race last year. (it's like the Indycar version of the Richard Petty driving experience.)

:)Too many other things to do instead... so it is low on my list.
Bet you had a blast!!!
Part of the crew for which car?
Im a NASCAR fan myself, but I love to watch ANY kind of racing.

Which car depends on how sponsorship works out for a couple of smaller teams........and whether I still have friends working on those team(s) by the time the season starts.