alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Nice CUP!!!

what cup? all I saw was an extremly attractive little lady standing there lookin hot, cute and sexy all by her lonesome making me rabid like a 16 YO highschooler on steroids losing all control of my composure...... wait a minute, did I just say that out loud?:$:$:$

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Nice CUP!!!

what cup? all I saw was extremly attractive little lady standing there lookin hot, cute and sexy standin there all by her lonesome making me rabid like a 16 YO highschooler on steroids making me loose control of my composure...... wait a minute, did I just say that out loud?:$:$:$

Awe shucks, your gona make me blush:$
Fly like a girl

Nice CUP!!!

what cup? all I saw was extremly attractive little lady standing there lookin hot, cute and sexy standin there all by her lonesome making me rabid like a 16 YO highschooler on steroids making me loose control of my composure...... wait a minute, did I just say that out loud?:$:$:$

Awe shucks, your gona make me blush:$

Where have you been all my life? :$:$:$....
Slender, elegent, petit.... I'm not talking about the flower, which is for you btw....:$

---

Not hating....just sad......we use to have boobie threads all over the place and now.....some dude posting his junk ....

the man has a point. :o

You guys are right... I've thought long and hard about this one and realize there's more men on this sight who don't appreciate looking at another mans... stuff :|. So let me make it up to you.

---

Great now I have to stop post whoring to go rub one out........punch the ole clown in the nose

I hear ya. Next time you're in the Phoenix area let me know and I'll introduce you to her. She's a little dried up but when she takes her falsies out, she sucks like a newborn calf that’s been starved for a week.

---

She has falsies???? ....How does she feel about marriage?

mmmmm.... not quite sure but I'll ask for ya. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, I mean bitch be ugly, but there's just somthing about the way she uses her tounge that guys just can't get enough of and she knows it. I don't think she's quite ready to settle down, I might give her another decade to come to her sences, if she makes it that long.

---

Thanks! :)

Oh Keith, you're such a guy! :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Now I'm confused... Is Keith A.) a woman whom I owe an appology to or B.) Keith had the operation? :|

:D Neither actually :P He's just pickin' on me.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville