owellynot

does your s/o jump?

Yep. He actually introduced me to it. We were friends for years and he had just gotten his A license before we started dating. One day last year I stooped in at the DZ so he could make sunset load after a ski trip we took. I thought it looked like fun so couple weeks later I signed up for AFF and have been hooked ever since.
Fly like a girl

I voted yes, but it's really a confusing answer, since I don't jump.
I just help a little at the World Free Fall Convention, and since I work about 20 hours a day there, I really wouldn't have time to do much there. Then the rest of the year, I run my own business, and because I take an entire month off for the WFFC, I work virtually every other day of the year at my real job to support my skydiving habit. Strange, huh?
Anyway, I'm a big chicken, it takes the whole dz to get me INTO the plane, plus LOTS of alcohol, and a bunch of pills. But the weirdest part is, I'm totally hooked on the sport, having spent the better part of the last 10 years volunteering to help at the WFFC and various other dz's.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Yeah . . . you definitely need to get laid. :P

soooo... does that mean you're offering... :P

You know it pisses me off when a female says someone needs to get laid, but then dosen't offer it. When a woman says, "You need to get laid." for the most part they leave out one very important ending to that sentance which more often than not is, "by someone other than me." Ladies do men a favor, and if you are going to point out the fact that someone needs to get laid. Well step up to the plate.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You know it pisses me off when a female says someone needs to get laid, but then dosen't offer it. When a woman says, "You need to get laid." for the most part they leave out one very important ending to that sentance which more often than not is, "by someone other than me." Ladies do men a favor, and if you are going to point out the fact that someone needs to get laid. Well step up to the plate.

meh... its ok... I don't mind. :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Naw bro I used to have a particular female friend would would always say that. The thing is she would fuck everyone except for me.

Whore: Someone who will fuck everyone.

Bitch: Someone who will fuck everyone except for you.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Whores get paid, sluts do it for free, and its no wonder you cant get any with these past two posts of yours on here...

Icon is loved and respected by many for the choices he makes in his personal life.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Whores get paid, sluts do it for free, and its no wonder you cant get any with these past two posts of yours on here...

Icon is loved and respected by many for the choices he makes in his personal life.

Great now look what I've started...:$ and fwiw... I think Broke's married... :D

How come theres a link in my saying your name? I didnt do a clicky [:/]

See and provide feedback here.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How come theres a link in my saying your name? I didnt do a clicky [:/]

Its an A e r o d y n e thing... whenever anyone types my username it changes it to a link to a e r o d y n e's website.

Maybe every time someone types your name they should make it a clickie to your web site... lets see what that would do... Muhahaha

it's just because I'm the "I c o n" but frankly don't really need the extra traffic that badly... :D