adrenalinejunki

Should I wait?

I have a Safire2 189 demo right now that I have to send back Monday. I love the colors and love the canopy. I stopped jumping my old Sabre1 because I am not a good enough packer to stop the opening issues. I have the money to buy a new canopy but the only 1 that is in stock are colors that I don't like at all. What I really want to do is buy the stock canopy and trade it off for the demo that I have now. I know there are things that can be done to HELP the Sabre but I have my mind set on getting a new canopy. What should I do?

You want to buy the stock canopy, but it is colors you don't like?

Did you mean to say you want to buy the demo canopy?

That should be easy enough to arrange, I would think they wouldn't need to think too long to give you a price for it.

Did you consider adding a pocket to the slider, there has been a lot of info posted about doing this for sabres.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The colors of my canopy aren't all that critical to me... personally I would go ahead and get a stock canopy... but that's just me.

Of course my "choice" of colors are usually fairly well in line with PDs Stock canopies... which is what I currently have.... (a Sabre2 instead of a Sabre1)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

wait.

if you let the "i want a new canopy, now" guy on your shoulder, win over the "i want the colors of this demo and should wait to order one" guy on your other shoulder.

the "i don't really like the colors of my canopy" guy will be on your shoulder in the future and you'll be unhappy and looking to buy again.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend