Chizazz

Excelsior!!!

People of Dropzone.com... I'm here to educate you about the single biggest threat to our planet. You see, there is something out there which threatens our very existence and may be the end of the human race as we know it. I'm talking of course about....Manbearpig.

It is a creature which roams the earth alone. It is half man, half bear, and half pig. Some people say that Manbearpig isn't real. Well, I'm here to tell you know, Manbearpig is very real, and he most certainly exists. I'm serial. Manbearpig doesn't care who you are or what you've done. Manbearpig simply wants to get you! I'm super-serial.

But have no fear, because I am here to save you! And someday, when the world is rid of Manbearpig, everyone will say "Thank you, you're super awesome." The end.

Thank you everyone. Excelsior!

James Bond and Chuck Norris are on their way to your house and they are going to kick your ass.

And then The Rock is going to squash you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Watch out Reb!!!Its about to slap that silly grin off your face!!!:o

I'm about to slap you upside your goofy little blue head if you call me Reb again! >:(

And it's not silly. It's jovial gahdammit!

:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Watch out Reb!!!Its about to slap that silly grin off your face!!!:o

I did this once . . .

See.

Sorry Reb.>:(

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What was the "I'm serial" making fun of? I don't get that part.

Cartman always has stuff coming out of his ass, large dish antennae, treasure...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

mixing the word serious and uses serial?

e.g. " I just want somebody in the world to take me serial just for once. "

I'm just wondering if it is a reference to some verbal slip up Gore did?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am