Girlfalldown

NorCal SoCal BS Shut the fuck up you bastards!

I am sick of everyone's bitching and moaning about how NorCal is actually MidCal etc. etc. etc. Shut the fuck up already! I've figured out how to fix this problem anyway.

Southern California is everything from the Grapevine and below and the rest is just CALIFORNIA. That's right. We're separating the state into two. You guys are now Southern California and we're just plain California. For those of you that can't grasp the concept, it's sort of like Virginia and West Virginia. Still don't get it? Well then you must live in Southern California.

:P

Now if anyone has any gripes you can just take them and shove them up your ass! I will kick you right in the nads if you complain.

Oh and I'm the new governor of California. Arnold gets Southern California.

Now suck my ass!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

yea geeze. cant you unify out there or what?!

the battle is spozed to be east coast west coast bioches!

actually no, nor cal is mid-cal! fight amongst yourselves and the east coast will swoop in and pick up whats left over! :o:P

P.S. I will not suck your ass.:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What-ev-ah jackass! Like you even understad what I'm talking about. Go smoke a bowl and watch cartoons in your trailer ya dirty hippie!

geeze! everybody know that i dont live in a trailer. you mid-cal bioches should know them as modular homes! :P
now make me a sammich and find the remote. i got the munchies.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'm just going to buy property in Reno and wait for it to turn into ocean front when the big one comes.:D

"one great big festering neon distraction"
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh and Pot is now legal for everyone!

Pfft - it already was in Southern California B|.

Actually you have to have a medical marijuana license in Southern California. Here it's free for all! Plus everyone is allowed to grow as much as they want. The old lady that lives next door to us has pot shrubbery lining her yard. It smells great!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Northern California is a fine place. The topography is wonderful. It has a fine climate. And some breathtaking scenery.

Really, the only problem with NorCal is the fact that NorCal people live there. Really, there's nothing wrong with it that a large tsunami wouldn't cure. It would kill the culture once and for all.

For the following reasons:
1) Norcal tree-huggers and environmentalists can get up close and personal with the nature they so love (We SoCal folks, with the wisdom to place our population centers on high land that is not built on wreckage fill dumped in an ocean, will say, "Surf's Up!") It'll also be the closest thing to a bath that half of them have seen in years.
2) It'll eliminate the NorCal mentality by destroying all users of it, allowing the more sedate and practical SoCal folks to build a brighter future;
3) It'll knock out the buildings that are merely waiting for a 7.2 to destroy them. We SoCal folks can move in and rebuild buildings that will not crumple in a big one (we don't have to retrofit every oddamned building - ours were built right from the start);
4) We don't have to hear NorCal folks bitching about losing their water that we bought 100 years ago;
5) We can move in a population that knows how to use turn signals, and moving LA mentality and reasoning will allow for the creatiion of alternate routes;

These are but a few ways to improve NorCal. There are many more benefits from a tsunami, but I lack the time to further explain them.:P;):P;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Spoken like one of those uppity Nor-Cal whiners!!:S:D

Look on a map, San Francisco is right about in the middle and west for that matter. Does that make it Mid Western California?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

California is not going to "fall off". I'm using part of the California budget to fill the bay with cement to make it stronger.

So, can we use said cement to encase the feet of the lawyers, therefore solving two of California'a major problems at the same time?:P

Yes Tim, as you've pointed out about thirty times now, we all know that San Francisco is about in the middle of California. Thanks for pointing it out again (and again and again).

You're welcome. Anytime. I'm well aware of how many times It's been mentioned and it's fun every time :)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Have you guys learned how to recycle yet?

Yes, we have. But we merely have bette ruses for it.

100 years ago, you SF folks decided to recycle the burned out and destroyed wreckage of your city (failure to recognize what God, I mean, Gaiea, was telling you - that you all didn't belong in such a nice place) from that big shaker. But you all did something dumb - you decided to put it in the bay, and thought, "Hmmm. This putrid mass of destruction can be, yeah, recycled! We'll turn it into land! And we'll build nice Victorian Homes on this unstable 'recycled' stuff, yeah!"

And Progressives and pinkos bought into it, and it was good. Until the World Series came, and God, er, Gaiea, said, "these people didn't get the message, and I will smite thee with great shaking. I mean, these people think that Anaheim is Los Angeles when they shout 'Beat LA!' when the Angels are there." And Candlestick Park shook as if the stadium were filled with Angels fans or Dodgers fans who know what baseball is about. And the Marina District, built on recycled ground, quivered and burned, and the Bay Bridge collapsed, but those NorCal folks were videoed driving across it, anyways (thinking they had the skill to jump the ampty space, as if they thought they were the Dukes of Hazzard).

And the Norcal folk, thinking "This is the Marina District" recucled the rubble agains and built new houses on it, to shake again.

It was an investment for more recyclables in the future.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.