Girlfalldown

NorCal SoCal BS Shut the fuck up you bastards!

That's the difference between NorCal and SoCal. Up here we don't need boob jobs since most of the men are gay and don't care anyway.

holy shit that is hilarious. i need to send that to some girls i know in SF...mind if i recycle?

/socal, all i hear is 'fake boobs' this and 'she's got fake tits' that, it's really a *drag* (lol, yeah right...)
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

That's the difference between NorCal and SoCal. Up here we don't need boob jobs since most of the men are gay and don't care anyway.

Do some more research girl, boobs are so good that even special boys like them ( serious ). I'm not sure but I think its a little bit like penis envie,... or they want the power too.

Although they may not be slobbery lusty over the nice big boobs owner as the rest of us, they still like the boobeys

Sooooo true... my gay male friends are almost as fascinated with my boobs as my straight male friends. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sooooo true... my gay male friends are almost as fascinated with my boobs as my straight male friends. B|

And its all tame until you whip those beautys out in front of your gay female friends. Those girls bite and will tear you apart.

So its safe to say that everyone loves boobs..... except for members of the taliban.

And now back to the Nor/SoCal debate with our new governatrix.